highlights of the day

had a lovely day in general.. lots of 'mini- highlights'...

but.. at an event this evening, I was gifted with something special from my recently deceased friend.. made me cry... but was mostly happy tears.. not much could have topped that.. for sure!!!

Guest n*gu**6

Managed to get a lot off my chest today and it was a relief to do so. Didnt help my sleep last night lol, but still felt better.

Very nice day today so went to the local clothing optional beach and spent the day on display. Had a couple nice you ladies walk past very slowly and looked at the boys without trying to hide that they were looking.

Stumbled upon what could be an amazing new location for BOTH the office den.. AND the prrrrivate one. A lovely house in the same area as I am already... already commercially zoned... going to talk to leasing agent tomorrow!!!! (had my keen eye on this place a while now.. finally available.... !)

so purrrrrrfect! <cross fingers, toes, eyeballs.. and.. well.. hehe... for me please folks!>

UPDATE: called, spoke with agent.. only one floor is available.. at same rate ass I am already paying for an entirely awesome huuuuuge space.. so.. I shall remain in my wonderfully funky corner of the planet

......for now ;)

Guest n*gu**6

Had good conversations with a couple friends, a little friend of mine who took a bump on the head is ok and no ill affects, and my pats beat Houston 27-0

Guest n*gu**6

Got to spend the day doing some errands and having lunch with a special lady. Just a completely innocent day, but much needed I think by both.

I've painted two and am working on a third picture of a woman in a hotel hallway varying three elements, doors, the elevator, and her position (always facing away from the viewer)... I came up with a new idea for a fourth picture based on a suggestion by a Lady I see, and was able to figure out how to tie it into another picture I did 10 months ago of a woman in a corset in a window with a fancy carnival type mask over her face, in the new picture, by having her holding the mask in her hand, so the series is now going to consist of 5 painting... anyway... I was rather pleased with myself. The paintings are actually really haunting images, but also have a bit of humor (an elevator that isn't working until she gives up and opens the stair door). Anyway, I'm having fun.

• Like 1

enjoyed a leisurely morning on the way to work today... stopped in at a local second hand shop and found a BRAND NEW b&D food processor (one I was looking at, retails for over $130.00)...paid $7.00!!! Scoooooore!!

...also found another mirrow for the Nuru room...(I think it's going to be a wonderfully eclectic display of paintings and different mirrors in there eventually hehe)

and enjoyed my usual fresh, wonderfully strong coffee at stellas while indulging in a still-hot-from-the-oven ham & swiss croissant...<drooool>

...and an especially sweet last minute morning visit from a friendly someone whom I haven't seen in a while.....

all this, and it's just past noon... grrrreat start to my day so far! :)

by this evening delightful encounter with a new nursee. It was so beautiful and he was such a natural! I O'd three times in a row barely minutes into it and thats for one side only (on call plumber, had to leave!) and full dressed, well, topless for me. I want more! lol

The poor sweety had what we ladies know very well: teeth imprinted swollen front lips from covering up teeth. I'm hoping I got a little warrior there and that I will see more of him!

drew out, and am ecstatically pleased with, the new face for my beautiful drum... a take on a Tribal Raven design, by yours truly.... purrrrfect! ;)

painting her tomorrow! :)

*she (my drum) had a lovely Celtic Tree of Life, that I had painted in the Medicine Wheel colors, but over the years of playing ....hehe looked a little 'sad' so.. redoing her has taken a lot of work and decision... decision made! :)

Guest n*gu**6

Managed to finally find time to have a coffee and conversation with a wonderful friend.

Had a nice formation today giving a lots of ideas in the business department.

That was not related to a particular industry, but could be flexible & adaptable.

And generally speaking and not only for a highlight of this day, I am living a good roll lately: I met so fabulous new friends lady companions, people with good exchanging energies. I am feeling very blessed.

Thanks to my guardian angel, if I may say it like that.

• Like 3

Guest n*gu**6

My friend hit the milestone today and got promoted. I could not be happier if it were me that did it. Over the moon happy today

- found out the single most special little girl in the entire universe is coming to winnipeg to visit me this weekend!

- lovely note bringing to mind fond memories of a very cute behind <grin>

- ass of today, I am making some good solid steps toward an amazing goal of mine.. one that many of you will also be able to enjoy, should it come to fruition <grin>

- won a 'mini-battle' with my apartments management company today... felt good ;)

- received a surprise invite to a therapy clients wedding - with the statement that if it weren't for the help they got through my wonderful little corner of the planet.. they wouldn't be in the state they are, nor as happy.. she had cancer, he had trauma/anxieties - said I was a part of their healing, so they wanted me a part of their happy time too.. sooo sweet I almost cried :) sometimes people are awesome

...again as most of the time, (even when some things are fairly sh1tty).... I am grateful to have had another prrrrretty good day <3

• Like 1

my daughter got her first marks back for her online courses for her high school diploma. She got 91% in her science which is a hard one for her. I am so proud of her. She is self motivated and works at it every day. I am one proud dad

• Like 2

hasn't occurred yet, but am spending the evening with the most awesome little girrrrrrl on the planet after work today.. soooo definitely going to be the absolute highlight :)

could win 50 million dollars.. meet the man of my drrrrreams... be given a house.... and she'd still win out ;)

• Like 2

Pretty simple but I am still kicking and it was a gorgeous day in PEI. I was outside from morning till night and got a lot of outside work done. I am planning an early Thanksgiving visit with my girls in Halifax. :)

I can't believe that it's October, but October is also one of my favorite months.

• Like 1

well..... an update to my earlier post perrrhaps ;)

- made an offer on an amazing house - which the owners accepted!

- enjoyed an unreal perrrrrfect time with a completely cool little girl!

- AND not only came home to find out dance classes starting up again as of tomorrow.. BUT.. I got asked to audition for another concert!!! (starting to feel like maybe people think I know what I'm doing! "I expect you will be at the auditions tomorrow, and am excited to see what you bring"..... ummn.. woah!)

grrrrreat day at work... even better evening!

• Like 4

Spent last evening in the Midland area at an really fun party with some new friends, jamming on guitars and other instruments...