highlights of the day

Guest n*gu**6

It was a relatively quiet day on the stalker front for me for a change.... I much needed break from the barrage

Guest n*gu**6

Got my boats all hung up for winter and cleaned up my shed. Been wanting to get it done and finally did

Amazing date today! Couples are so much fun! They just sent the sweetest email & gave me a gift card for my upcoming birthday November 11th before I left.

I told them about Lyla and sent the link so hopefully they will join. A truly awesome and sweet couple!!

• Like 2

Finished a 4th painting in a series... the series is all inspired by hotels I've visited... the images are of a woman in a hotel hallway... 4 paintings so far... I think I'll make one more.

Additional Comments:

I've now arranged my next three appointments to see ladies... Never planned ahead like that before... why plan 3 ahead you may ask... Had already planned our next visit next week... but today we I arranged to take to a show of mutual interest in Dec... had to get the tickets now... but that's a long way away... so I figured we might as well plan another meeting in the middle as well.

Today I was texting with a lady who I've know for over 4 years and she has basically retired from the business. She is only back in Canada for a short time to arrange some stuff and is heading to Germany next week... But she's invited me over tomorrow for one last fling... That's my highlight for today... and tomorrow.

Guest n*gu**6

That is ended and I did not need bail money or help hiding any bodies.... Small victories....

Making arrangement to see a lady.

The lovely mix of butterflies and arousal as I prepare to see a lovely lady and friend this afternoon. Two and a half years and I'm just as excited to see her.

--- later ---

But then that was surpassed by actually seeing her and we had an amazing time together.

In honour of the Mexican day of the dead, I made tortillas filled with meat and veggies with cheese, salsa and home made guacamole.

Highlight of yesterday was watching an opera at the Four Seasons Centre for the Performing arts with my wife... as a bonus we met up with some friends there that we hadn't seen in a while and exchanges phone numbers.

Highlight of today is painting a very lifelike picture of a woman's face... not quite photographic realism, but close.

highlight has to be looking at the forecast and seeing 4 days of sun on the way. My energy level was way down in the cloudy weather. Love these cool crisp sunny days of late fall!

Guest n*gu**6

Finally got some clarity on a situation that has been bothering me for the last little while. Been a very enlightening evening. While the end result may not be what I wanted, it is good to finally have a better understanding of the situation

Guest n*gu**6

My little guy had an Assessment by 3 black-belts to see if he was ready for his yellow belt grading and all said he was. He was so excited and proud. I'm so proud of him.. Happens in 2wks.

Met a new lady yesterday for the first time in 2 1/2 years (not counting the trip to Nevada)... had a void to fill because one of my favourites retired last month... Actually she retired over a year ago but has kept seeing me occasionally, but finally said goodbye to me last month.

Anyway. The highlight was that not only did I enjoy meeting a new lady, but we hit it off with a great rapport almost instantaneously.

I enjoy running my hands though a lady's hair... not only does she enjoy it... it gives her goose bumps and turns her on.

In addition we are both artists and spent a while showing each other pictures of our art on our phones.

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

Snuggles with my boy and falling asleep whie reading him a story. Best nap i had in years