Earlier this week I noticed this new girl Andi advertising. Her photos aren't that clear, but she had a lot of qualities I liked so I took a chance and decided to make an appointment with her.

She was set up at a clean higher end hotel downtown. I don't want to get into too many details, but Andi is a keeper! She's young (20), slim, well groomed and cute as a button. Her photos do not do her justice!

She was very shy, in fact I had to take the lead on most things. She has a very nice slim body, perky B cups (she says they're A's) and smooth skin. I really liked her a lot. Dark hair (I think she's naturally blonde), some small tattoos and clear complexion.

We sat and chatted a bit, then kissed and I pulled her onto me a bit on the couch. She was very easy to talk with. We moved into the bedroom where I got her on the bed and we continued in this fashion....I pulled off her clothes and got down and dirty with her. She likes holding your hands with fingers interlocked, and she seemed to enjoy cowgirl. Nice plump pink shaved pussy and smooth skin. I told her some things I like and she obliged.

After a while I flipped her over (she's light and easy to pick up) and went at it. Nice BBBJ, no DT but good. That's all the detail you get boys! :)

If she has one fault, it's her shyness and she's very ticklish. Her nipples, her plump pussy and neck were all ticklish! How do I fix this?

Anyway, she left me with this total GFE feeling .... I feel like I could bring her home to Mom! I left wanting to see her again, wishing I had booked longer with her. Oh well, she's only a phone call away I guess! Don't forget, YMMV.

Edited by capitalman
  • Like 2

Andi is in her early twenties. She is a relatively tall slim natural blue eyed friendly brunette who enjoys conversing and giving pleasure. She smelled like french fries but in a weird good way. She loves kissing and hugging. She is new to the biz but it doesn't show. She has beautiful medium natural boobs and sexy bum too. Her kitty is very pink, soft, moist and tasty. Her face is so cute.

She is highly recommended for those who like young natural blue eyed brunettes with teenage looks. She provides both physical and emotional aspects of GFE.

She performed a superb bbbj, swallowing every drop.

Very enjoyable.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.