what catches your eye first

The smile and the confidence that she exudes and speaks with. After which it is the eyes and a nice tight bum. :icon_smile:

I have the exact same response as Angela: the first things I notice are always teeth, eyes and hands.

But, the biggest turn-on for me is intelligence. A man who is smarter than me can get me to do just about anything. I masturbate to my partner's academic papers. For real. Hahaha.

I have the exact same response as Angela: the first things I notice are always teeth, eyes and hands.

But, the biggest turn-on for me is intelligence. A man who is smarter than me can get me to do just about anything. I masturbate to my partner's academic papers. For real. Hahaha.

I'm pretty sure academics everywhere are rejoicing right now Berlin ;)

I'm very much a face man. Particularly their smile and eyes. I truly feel eyes are the window to the soul and I can usually get a good feel of the person's personality by looking into their eyes......all of my favorite ladies on here have gorgeous eyes and infectious smiles. The smile has to reach the eyes if you know what I mean...it's gotta be a real one, their eyes have to smile too if that makes any sense. There's a few ladies on here with smiles and eyes like that. Without naming names those who come to mind are:

-a deliciously beautiful frisky, playful kitty;

-a shy/naughty angelic eastern princess with starrs in her eyes;

-a sexy silly tomboy betty with whom I share a particular obsession ;) ;

-and lastly a cute little booby obsessed wayward traveler who just may be cerb-stalking me. :p

When these particular ladies smile...I smile. I can't help it. Even if it's just a pic of them smiling.

The smile and the eyes is what first makes me weak in the knees every time.

Edited by castle

Simple, beautiful eyes! I can see right in to a person's soul when I look at them. If a woman has beautiful, warm eyes...it's instant attraction!

I love it all but what catches me eye is likely an overall 'air of confidence'. This translates into personality. So it isn't as much about the physical art but how it is displayed.

-The eyes (yeah I know everyone say that)

-the way a man can smirk (someone people can turn me with in a pill of goo with a smirk...)

-the small of a back of a woman

-tattoos! god I love tattoos.

-the way some woman seem to be dancing when they walk

What catches my eye first? Good question, lol.

If we're talking physical attributes then for me it's the eyes, teeth, a nice firm butt, and a pair of strong legs, all in that order, lol.

I enjoy seeing things as they come in to focus for the first time. The shape & height from a distance; the walk, the confidence as she draws closer; the clothes, the face, smile, hair, eyes (if you both dare) and smell (love perfume worn well); the hair as you walk by; the legs, rear end as you rubber neck doing the rear view stare and then stars and blackout as you walk right into that lamp pole and fall flat on your ass....