Want to try strap-on sex

I'm wanting to try strap-on play with someone who knows how. I've never tried it before if anyone has any suggestions on who to go to or want to share there experience I'd lobe to hear it!

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest f***2f***

hmmmmm don't know Winnipeg but if you're in Ottawa try Cleo Catra

Edited by f***2f***
Doh

I am not extremely sure, but I think that Soleil does offer it in her Domination session, not that I have ever play with her, but I have meet her once in person and she is a pretty lady and professional:)

• Like 1

Guest ch****

Lots of votes for Soleil. ( currently a respectable 3rd place in the valued member/SP awards) Lets get some of those recommendations in the form of votes for our Beautiful Sunny Lady Soleil. Do a search on "awards" and look for the Ladies section (theres a members section also for hobbiests)

Lets get our Soleil on top....(yeah I know...pun intended:) ) Cheers!!!

Oh that is so cool Chiboy! Thank you so much for your super kind words and support! Whoever voted for me, THANK YOU! For those on the fence, remember...Manitoba needs to represent! lol And you better call me Liz! ;)

Lots of votes for Soleil. ( currently a respectable 3rd place in the valued member/SP awards) Lets get some of those recommendations in the form of votes for our Beautiful Sunny Lady Soleil. Do a search on "awards" and look for the Ladies section (theres a members section also for hobbiests)

Lets get our Soleil on top....(yeah I know...pun intended:) ) Cheers!!!

She was on top of me this morning and I wasn't complaining:icon_wink:

I wouldn't complain either! heehee

We're both good at strap-on play!! Soleil is a gorgeous lady with a great personality who is very accommodating. I'm not so bad myself :)

I think either of us would be good choices, just do your research to see who you think you would prefer (and by research I mean book an appt with both of us, haha.)

Soleil will be back in October while I am currently in Winnipeg.

You said it Zoe! We both rock the strap-on equally well. No ifs, ands or BUTTS about it! ;)

Hows about you just stop by Brandon on your way home from Toon Town next month Sunshine, and I will strap you to me for a few hours ;)

• Like 1

my vote would be Soliel personally

i've even thought about booking an appointment (if she takes female clients)

Elizabeth if you are going I will come with you, you, her and me, wicked...

Till I get the call from Soleil and Elizabeth my ass is going to remain virgin territority, you know how special the first time always is and its the only first time I have left. lol.

Guest B***ke Ba****
Hilarious for you Brooke but somewhat scary for me, I wonder if I will cry? Being my first time and all.

Well maybe you can hold Milfy's hand, he's already been there done that...or am I being too shall I say, bumptious.

Well maybe you can hold Milfy's hand, he's already been there done that...or am I being too shall I say, bumptious.

After all this there probably gonna have to tie his hands to the bed anyway lmao:biggrin: