Guest f***2f***

She bears a remarkable resemblance to emma at 5 star girls...don't you think? Look at the third picture with her looking over her shoulder....and the picture of emma at 5Star

Guest f***2f***

Is she striking out on her own and changing names?? I wonder what's going on there??

I had asked a couple of cerbites to take the same look at pics, early this am through pm's..

igotaboner...1st it was the beer in the chat room, now this thread..holy crap man are you looking over my shoulder? I think we might be brothers! This is so weird you are reading my mind! okay...who am I going to visit next?

Guest f***2f***

It's just scary man!! It seems to me you have the same taste in sps too if I'm not mistaken.

I've met Emma before... Kim looks very similar... the only thing I would bring up is that in the one pic of Kim, her nose looks bigger than I remember Emma's being, but the pics are a little fuzzy, so who knows.

Bottom line: If it is Emma and she's gone Indy, treat her well... great girl.

Guest f***2f***

It's not a huge deal...lots of girls change their names eg mia used to be sanja

sometimes it's just nice to know so that if there are reviews etc of the old name we can be better informed about our choices.....and we are all about choice!!

I've met Emma before... Kim looks very similar... the only thing I would bring up is that in the one pic of Kim, her nose looks bigger than I remember Emma's being, but the pics are a little fuzzy, so who knows.

Bottom line: If it is Emma and she's gone Indy, treat her well... great girl.

I have to agree with this. Emma is a great fun gal. ;)

It's not a huge deal...lots of girls change their names eg mia used to be sanja

sometimes it's just nice to know so that if there are reviews etc of the old name we can be better informed about our choices.....and we are all about choice!!

I have to agree. Lots of ladies change their names for various reasons. Some have former stalkers to contend with and the name change is a method to drop off the radar but yet remain in the industry.

Some go a step further by not only a name change but also change their phone numbers and email etc. They keep their former regulars in the loop.