MP's near the sheraton downtown

Hello I will be in Ottawa next week on business and I would like to visit a couple nice MP's who offer the "full body" option with a smile at the end. I know of Jade on Bank St is there any other close by?

Guest s**nflute
Hello I will be in Ottawa next week on business and I would like to visit a couple nice MP's who offer the "full body" option with a smile at the end. I know of Jade on Bank St is there any other close by?

Dude !! this is the second post regarding Jade on Bank St.

Please read my PM, don't forget YMMV

Nozzleguy: You simply need to pick up the phone, book a session and don't be afraid, once you're there, to ask for what you want.... it's really quite simple.

:)

My advice is save your money. Most of the AMPs in the downtown core aren't worth it; cross the water into Gatineau for better service and pricing. Better yet, call a reputable SP to your hotel suite for "more" fun! I've known some who could give as good, if not better massage than most girls in the local AMPs.

Guest s**nflute
I agree with Ottawalurker... Gatineau is the place to go.

I second the motion, while in Gatineau, go see Marie -Soleil, a short taxi ride from the Sheraton.

Hmmm ... I find your comment rude to the ladies working in the downtown area, you could have worded it different, ie. 'I have a preference for Gatineau MP's' ... 'Not worth it' comes across as harsh and disrespectful and although I have not met any of the ladies and certainly have not had a massage something tells me is even inaccurate.

My advice is save your money. Most of the AMPs in the downtown core aren't worth it; cross the water into Gatineau for better service and pricing. Better yet, call a reputable SP to your hotel suite for "more" fun! I've known some who could give as good, if not better massage than most girls in the local AMPs.

There is YES health care just down the street from Jade spa..but like said above YMMV. I don't know about the quebec side but you can just search on the internet if you are looking for an AMP. there is quite a few on bank.

New CMJ location downtown on Bank St although I haven't been there yet. Membership has it rewards ! I don't know what OP means by "full body" but if a body slide, CMJ, Megan or Sweetest Massage are all great choices.