It is the little things in life that mean the most

Guest **cely***r***ne

Sometimes things get frustrating, but then something happens, or a thought comes to you and it changes everything, your mood in particular.

I sometimes get bummed out. We all do, and I am bummed out right now because I want ice cream, but they dont have my fave choice....(silly I know, but its realllly good ice cream)

So here I am adding my song post to the Variation on the "favourite song" thread which was 99 red balloons and I thought to myself I love Balloons! And it made me smile. These little things in life are what make me remember that even though I had a moment there hating my hotel for not having raspberry cheesecake ice cream, all it takes is a red balloon to make me happy again.

Sometimes things get frustrating, but then something happens, or a thought comes to you and it changes everything, your mood in particular.

I sometimes get bummed out. We all do, and I am bummed out right now because I want ice cream, but they dont have my fave choice....(silly I know, but its realllly good ice cream)

So here I am adding my song post to the Variation on the "favourite song" thread which was 99 red balloons and I thought to myself I love Balloons! And it made me smile. These little things in life are what make me remember that even though I had a moment there hating my hotel for not having raspberry cheesecake ice cream, all it takes is a red balloon to make me happy again.

Ice cream is not on the Angel Starr Diet so you see the universe has taken care of you. Balloons are much better for you, keep smiling! :icon_smile:

Smile-Balloons.jpg

a good tunes and driving around the city seemed to always work for me :)

also you know what they always say: when life gives you lemon, make a lemonade out of it :)!

cheers

Project for this weekend....track down angel Starr and get her some raspberry cheesecake ice cream ;)

Posted via Mobile Device