I have had a few providers, provide the special touch of getting a warm wash cloth to clean me up after cumming. I think this is such a wonderful added touch to an encounter. I can only thank you for this great form of pampering.

I love that. It's one of those little things that makes you want to come back for more.

• Like 1

I have had a few providers, provide the special touch of getting a warm wash cloth to clean me up after cumming. I think this is such a wonderful added touch to an encounter. I can only thank you for this great form of pampering.

It's those little added personal touches that make the biggest difference between receiving a service

to having an experience from start to "finish" ;)

Ahhhh that is so sweet :) There should be no other way. You deserve to be spoiled like this :)

that's why most repeat with the same sp's because of the special touches

It's those little added personal touches that make the biggest difference between receiving a service

to having an experience from start to "finish" ;)

Ohhh I tried to give you rep, but it wouldn't let me. So I will just sit here and pine.....

All this discussion of a special touch just wants to make me put a chocolate mint on the pillows at my incall. lol.

Can you make a swan out of a towel? hehehehehehehe

Hmmmmm chocolate mints and a black swan.... Bad DOG Bad DOG, down boy......

Usually I beat the lady to get up and get that washcloth ... I figure its my mess, I should clean it up!

It's all about providing a great experience and encounter from beginning to the end. While you lay there and relax it allows us to get that and wipe your face for make-up, clean you up and then you can always proceed to the washroom to do your own cleaning procedure. It's great to know that those special touches that we provide are appreciated.