Who would you call?

If you were going to die soon and had only one phone call, who would you call and what would you say?

And why are you waiting?

(Note: not a real question. Just something I ran across that struck me. But if you want to respond, go for it.)

Very poignant considering the 10 year anniversary of 9/11 and the very real conversations that occurred.

Without thinking about it too much, I don't think I would call anyone. I hope they know how I feel about them right now. I try to show my love through deeds and words now but if there was someone that I was having a falling out with just before my time was up, I guess I would call them.

Posted via Mobile Device

If you were going to die soon and had only one phone call, who would you call and what would you say?

I would call 911, and I would say the address I'm at.

I would call my son, apologize for not being there for him and let him know he was all I ever thought about when I was away for too many wars.

• Like 1

I think I would call Angela of Ottawa.... she would post it and someone would come save me!!! hehehehehehehehe

(Love ya Angela!)

I would call my son, apologize for not being there for him and let him know he was all I ever thought about when I was away for too many wars.

I treat everyday like it could be my last, you can too Spud..Call your son, I'm sure he would like to hear that. If my mother called me and apologized, it would most likely change my life and set me free.

ghostbusters!

Posted via Mobile Device

No that's the last person I'd call, I don't want to alert them just in case I find out Dead Like Me was reality tv. ;)

No that's the last person I'd call, I don't want to alert them just in case I find out Dead Like Me was reality tv. ;)

But they're ready to believe you!

Thanks for your service!

I would call my family, of course.

Now time for a serious answer as I'm back slacking at work.

I talk to my family and close friends daily. If I had one call it would be to someone I trust who could inform my clients and CERB friends. I'd like them to know what happened to me.

Posted via Mobile Device

I would call my son and reaffirm to him that he is loved beyond compare. I believe that he doubts this, but it is the solid truth. He is a teenager, enough said.

I think I would call Angela of Ottawa.... she would post it and someone would come save me!!! hehehehehehehehe

(Love ya Angela!)

Then I would come over and raid your fridge while the paramedics were taking you out. Ha ha!!!

Seriously, I would call my sister.

Edited by Mature Angela