A Random Act of Kindness

I too voted again... and I think with a 1600 vote cushion and less than 2 hours to go, our boy is gonna fly!!!

What a great community!

They had a total of 3760 votes, with 2nd runner up at 2141. They won by a landslide! Way to go everybody!

:) That just made my day!

I am glad we(Cerbities) are able to make contribution to the number one voted picture by far. This also have made my day because as a community i think we are capable of sparing a few second of our life to help other.

Thank you Chanel Reign to bring this up, I sure hope your friend and his son enjoyed the baloon ride. While she will not know where the votes are coming from ... but she got them and I believe she deserved it :)

woohoo we did it *does the lotto 6-49 dance*

Way to go everyone! It was easy to take a moment out of our days to help out someone who could use a break!

I hope they have a blast! I went on a hot-air balloon ride a few years ago. But I'm scared of heights, so spent most of the trip curled up in the fetal position in the bottom of the basket. Hopefully they do better than me!

I am so sorry to have been away from CERB for a while. Some rather bizarre happenings (ever feel like you're in a Big Bang Theory episode?), and either food poisoning or a case of the tummy flu.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH. Yes he will be flying soonest and my friend is beside herself. You are all so generous with your time for such a simple thing as make a 16 yr old very happy.

I am also rather overwhelmed by the offers of donations. To her son the achievement of winning is also as big a deal I think as the balloon ride.

Again thank you so much.

A humbled

Chanel

Additional Comments:

Shhhhh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vspw-zD7OPE

• Like 2