A Random Act of Kindness

Done...and would be willing to give $50 towards a balloon ride if they don't win. Anybody care to match??

How's that for random?

E.

• Like 7

Thank you so much. I cant tell her where the extra votes are coming from tho, as I am not outted to her. But she will be beside herself. And they both definately deserve it!

I also voted ;)

Done...and would be willing to give $50 towards a balloon ride if they don't win. Anybody care to match??

How's that for random?

E.

I will also gladly match your $50 if they do not win.

Chanel, please let me know what the outcome is ;)

I also voted ;)

I will also gladly match your $50 if they do not win.

Chanel, please let me know what the outcome is ;)

Voted, and matching offer here too. Will vote again tomorrow :)

I voted as well. I truly hope your friend wins. It seems we can vote for the same picture every 24 hours...

I will vote until the polls close!

Chanel: I have known you for years and you are very well liked by people who have met you.

You can simply tell your friend that some "special friends of yours who care voted". Because that's what all these folks are.

I voted as well.

I have a VERY good feeling about this one.

Chanel,

You are truly an amazing and thoughtful lady. Thank you for posting this and I have voted and will continue to. Page is bookmarked and a reminder set to vote. With all of our support I think they have a great chance in winning and I wish them the best of luck.

Just finished voting, and think you're amazing Chanel for encouraging this. On a side note, as of this post, your friend has 2347 votes, and the nearest closest competitor is at 1977 votes (third after that is at 572 votes). Keep on voting people! Let's make sure her friend's son gets to that ride!

This is the kind of stuff that we are capable of doing, as one community. Your friend has my vote, and will have my vote everyday for as long as the contest runs.

I have a cynical reputation to uphold, so I'm not saying I voted or anything... I'm just posting in this thread to remind myself to do something every 24 hours...