Guest blo*****s

Yes, you have GOT to have chemistry - everything else will seem like magic if it is there !

In my experience, sometimes you really click with a service provider and sometimes you just don't. I have had some amazing moments that still leave me breathless when I think about them. Other experiences have me convinced I must be the worst lover ever.

What are your experiences? What do you do when the experience just leaves you limp from start to finish? Do you go back over and over to those you click with? Are you fearful it may be a one time thing and don't want to jinx it?

Chemistry is so important. I have been lucky i guess in going to see mp's that i have had great chemistry with. I have repeated many times with most of them. Some i couldn't see as often as i would of liked due to the fact that their rated may have been a little higher than i could not afford. Not they were not worth it, to the contrary, some of the experiences with them was priceless, it's just that i had a budget to live by. I have been with a couple of sp's, NOT from Cerb, who as soon as i got there, the lady was looking at her watch constantly, and when during intercourse, would say " hurry up baby, cum for me quick". Well, once i actually stopped and walked out lol. The other one told me as i walked in the door, that we had to hurry and only had 15 min because her bf was coming home early, even though i had booked an hour call. Well didn't even took off my shoes, and left with her yelling at me i owed her 150.00 for cancellation. " Are you freakin serious" i asked her. I left, and have been seeing only our fine, sweet, beautiful ladies from Cerb only except for 1 lady that i have seen for at least 5 or 6 years. These two previous other girls were obviously only doing this for the money. Most of the ladies here on Cerb do it for the money of course, but it's because it's what they want to do, and enjoy meeting new people and actually enjoy sex, some more than others lol. I must say, quite a few of the ladies i have seen on Cerb i would want in my personal life as a gf, even though that would probably never happen, i am not that lucky lol.