hygiene questions

Just for interest sake.

How do most SP take care of the hygiene before and after an encounter so that they don't catch something or spread something around.

I read that some SP's have unique ways of keeping activities safe for both party and am curious how they do it.

This may be of some interest to other SP's and client so they can do the same for themselves.

Looking for suggestions and idea's

Guest t**obb****

There are a number of threads regarding STDs and safe practices in regards to GFE, PSE activities, which you can search this forum for.

That said, your post may generate many responses within this client/sp context, but many will not be experts in the field.

Perhaps you're best bet is to check with the local anonymous STD clinics (District Health Units) for the prevalance of disease in the area and the official stance on protecting yourself or the risk involved in the activity to make your own judgement on the efficacy of a technique.

I use some of them unique curiosities called "condoms".

I don't mind you sharing with others my 'secret weapon" for avoiding "catching" something and/or "spreading" it around.

There's a health section I think, and some links to std information about transmission, etc. fwiw, you can't wash one away with soap and water, before or after appts.

• Like 2

Well as a "health preventative" I wash my hand with soap and water and have my clients do the same so we don't pass on cold or other germs. If I'm sick I don't see clients and if a client shows up sick I send

them out the door to reschedule for a time when they aren't ill.

Other then that I use condoms for sexual health preventatives and get tested regularly.

Posted via Mobile Device

J

This may be of some interest to other SP's and client so they can do the same for themselves.

Looking for suggestions and idea's

I would hope it would be of interest to everyone on this board......You are correct however in saying that this is of interest to us SPs (as we already do this secret magic preventative I'm about to tell you about!) so that you too may do the same for yourselves!.....*drum roll*......get tested regularly if you are seeing multiple partners and use condoms! ;)

really, there is no magic trick between clients to ensure sexual-health safety. Its what happens *during* our encounters and at our (and hopefully yours as well if you're responsible) by-monthly check-ups at the clinic that does. This isn't a hygiene issue...its a health issue,(i.e. scrubbing in the shower in between clients and not taking preventative action does not decrease ANY risks.... Taking responsibility for your own health does however.)