has anyone seen this girl???

http://ottawa.en.▼X▼X▼X▼X▼X▼X▼X▼X▼X▼X.ca/ers/833852618.html

holy smokes what an ass......i wanna see her but am very picky about cl girls.....she is located off rideau somewhere......cw plz if anyone can tell me she is fake or its you buddy......her ad says "she is back" who is she called her and she said her name is star

http://ottawa.en.▼X▼X▼X▼X▼X▼X▼X▼X▼X▼X.ca/ers/833852618.html

holy smokes what an ass......i wanna see her but am very picky about cl girls.....she is located off rideau somewhere......cw plz if anyone can tell me she is fake or its you buddy......her ad says "she is back" who is she called her and she said her name is star

There is a brunette dancer that adverts on CL...her name is star...very thin..never heard much about her but that may be her...by the way the link does not work.......happy hobbying!

i dont know why the link is not working again i just copied and pasted it here......but if you look up cl he ad starts like this "She Is Back - w4m - 36 (Ottawa)" posted on sept 9....she seems bit older cause it says she is 36 yr old.......mabe it is the stripper

Because most posts on CL are BAIT AND SWITCH so we do not want to encourage people to go to the CL site so we BAN the actual URL. You can reference it as CL (Only) so that people who are not familiar with it will not be lured into a potentially BAD situation. We don't want any new comers to have the first experience being a BAD ONE by wandering off to CL (or any other site like this) and getting the old bait and switch pulled on them or getting put into a potentially dangerous situation.

Check the BAIT AND SWITCH section of CERB - it's full of warnings about CL - be sure to check it first!!

Because most posts on CL are BAIT AND SWITCH so we do not want to encourage people to go to the CL site so we BAN the actual URL. You can reference it as CL (Only) so that people who are not familiar with it will not be lured into a potentially BAD situation. We don't want any new comers to have the first experience being a BAD ONE by wandering off to CL (or any other site like this) and getting the old bait and switch pulled on them or getting put into a potentially dangerous situation.

Check the BAIT AND SWITCH section of CERB - it's full of warnings about CL - be sure to check it first!!

ahhhh oook thats why link didn't work....and all this time i thought the weed was getting to me lol........ummmm i have checked out the bait and switch section and even checked out ck's diary and she doesn't appear to be on it.....was wondering if anyone actually seen her??? i have never tired a girl from cl and definitely won't if i cant find any review on her......its either her or give lilly luv a try for the first time she has good reviews :razz:

hey jeff maybe it was the weed, LOL the number is on the list on my diary, which btw, is always a handy reference. And it was posted in the bait and switch on here on August 29 in this posting...

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=4944

Sorry to tell ya She's fake, well the pics are anyway. There are plenty of fine fillies on this site right here with consistent positive glowing reviews and praise, partner i gotta ask why would you need to look elsewhere!?