Love the Women Who Tour Any Luck With Locals?

I have noticed that Gabriella Laurence has posted here but I can't recall her having visited St. John's. Maybe I missed her. Has anyone here seen her?

Hey Penelope ,

Glad to hear you're still planning a trip to Newfoundland. Looking forward to getting more details when you've sorted out your dates.

Porthos

Additional Comments:

I don't think Gabriella made it out to the Island. Nice recommendation on Annie IBwayne.

I realize people may be a bit hesitant to post because it's a small community, but in some ways that's all the more reason we hobbyists should support each other and support the ladies ... Both those that tour here, but also those that live and work here.

At the end of the day, a recommendation should be all about the lady ... The only information you need to reveal about yourself is how great a time you had!

Happy hobbying everyone!!

Hey Penelope ,

Glad to hear you're still planning a trip to Newfoundland. Looking forward to getting more details when you've sorted out your dates.

Porthos

Additional Comments:

I don't think Gabriella made it out to the Island. Nice recommendation on Annie IBwayne.

I realize people may be a bit hesitant to post because it's a small community, but in some ways that's all the more reason we hobbyists should support each other and support the ladies ... Both those that tour here, but also those that live and work here.

At the end of the day, a recommendation should be all about the lady ... The only information you need to reveal about yourself is how great a time you had!

Happy hobbying everyone!!

How well stated and accurate! :icon_smile: Please don't be shy when we are unknow to an area it's also nice to receive a recco.

Guest Sa*****an2011

I recently resolved to the fact that I need to start contributing more info on my adventures and misadventures in st. Johns.

Last week I had the good fortune and timing of meeting up with Lacy of GOE. Excellent SP and GOE was super easy to book through.

I still haven't seen AnnieCee and Emily Rushton, mostly due to schedule clashing. Looking forward to meeting both, though!

I recently resolved to the fact that I need to start contributing more info on my adventures and misadventures in st. Johns.

Last week I had the good fortune and timing of meeting up with Lacy of GOE. Excellent SP and GOE was super easy to book through.

I still haven't seen AnnieCee and Emily Rushton, mostly due to schedule clashing. Looking forward to meeting both, though!

Sailorman, you should do a recommendation for lacy.

Porthos

I'm a hybrid - a touring local! Although St. John's isn't my permanent home anymore, I'm hoping to visit on a regular schedule. I'm kind of like the opposite of going on a turn-around...I'll flying in and out of Newfoundland to work from AB! Haha!

Welcome Lauren ... I'm sure the fellows here will be happy to welcome you home!!

Porthos