Funny Double Entendres....

We've all been guilty of the double entendres where my head goes straight to the gutter after failing to be clear and love to catch people on them.

Things that sound dirty but weren't...

Here are a few of mine:

1. Back in the day at a great party the hostess made choc. chip cookies and I said. "I can't even eat my own cookie right now!"

2. On a trip to Home Depot looking for a new sink faucet, I spotted a brushed stainless steel one and had to touch the handle. As I stroked it a few times in awe of it's smoothness, my partner at the time had to walk away and let me know it was just all wrong to stroke a faucet at the hardware store. I never thought of that until it happened. Now I'm much more careful when around faucets.......

Edited by Sensual Erin

I remember a time when visiting my dentist after a filling had popped out of one of my teeth. He asked if it was causing me any pain, I said "no... I just can't keep my tongue away from the hole." He just looked at me and laughed.

Not even a week ago, I called customer service to check on an order I had placed for a ladder from a company in Utah. Got a woman on the phone, and I didn't have my order number. She said no problem, she will go in through "the back door." Then she re-iterated, "I really like the back door."

Almost surreal. I almost said, "I'm happy for you," but I thought she might hang up on me and screw up my order.

Guest k***na

Today I went to the garage to get my car fixed(I was in a car accident yesterday), and the man helping me was giving me options on what to fix first on my car. He asked me if I was interested in used parts or new ones. My next question to him was "What is the "RATE" for either?". LOL!

As I said it, I giggled and continued the convo like it was nothing.