Skyla of PK - no reviews, what's up with that?

Guest S***dst***

I've been watching their site on and off for a few weeks lately and I've not seen her working all that much. (I too am interested in her)

That could be one contributing factor.

Some people just don't post reco's regardless of a good or bad time, and some are too scared or intimidated to do so.

PK always uses real photos so you don't have to worry about that part of it.

I hope someone else can lend you the info you seek, as this is all I can contribute myself.

I would say its pretty much true for alot of clients.. They just dont like to share... She has alot of regulars, so for sure theres no issue with her AT ALL.

That said, a general comment is members need to get more involved and review on a regular basis, its good for Cerb, and its good for the industry.

Its also very good for the morale for all of the ladies. I am sure very few ladies don't appreciate a kind word. This line of work is very emotionally Taxing and sometimes a reco can really give someone a lift.

Its a win-win situation... You help out your fellow Cerbites, and you encourage a lady you had a great time with.

• Like 8

Well, thanks for the comments gentlemen, I appreciate it, but that doesn't really tell me the important information...wink, wink...lol

Since Jason is on this thread, is she in fact "truly unrestricted" or is that marketing hype? Do feel free to PM me if you feel that's better (don't worry Speedstick, I'll pass along any info). Oh, and assuming this does happen with Skyla, I will post a full review. I may be new here, but I'm not frightened nor intimidated, just cautious.

Thanks!

Yes, I know I can TOFTT, however, I would appreciate any word on her. She looks hot, but no review could be a bad sign (or just bad timing).

Anyone?

Thanks!

Having no reviews does not necessary mean a bad sign.

There are lots of reputable, good SPs who never or rarely get written up.

I place the blame on guys who are unwilling to do write-ups.

No news can also be good news.

• Like 1

Thanks Angela. While what you say is true of people, there is the other side of the equation, as well. Hence my thread here. So far, no luck. And thanks 20yritch, I'm hoping that I can scope out a little more information that way. No word from PK, so that may not be a good sign...or maybe he's just busy...who knows...lol

I would say its pretty much true for alot of clients.. They just dont like to share... She has alot of regulars, so for sure theres no issue with her AT ALL.

That said, a general comment is members need to get more involved and review on a regular basis, its good for Cerb, and its good for the industry.

Its also very good for the morale for all of the ladies. I am sure very few ladies don't appreciate a kind word. This line of work is very emotionally Taxing and sometimes a reco can really give someone a lift.

Its a win-win situation... You help out your fellow Cerbites, and you encourage a lady you had a great time with.

Well said Jason, tried to give you rep but cannot. argghh

Thanks Angela. While what you say is true of people, there is the other side of the equation, as well. Hence my thread here. So far, no luck. And thanks 20yritch, I'm hoping that I can scope out a little more information that way. No word from PK, so that may not be a good sign...or maybe he's just busy...who knows...lol

I never got any message from you..