Angel Starr

I was just wondering is it true, is Angel leaving us, it would be a real hit to the Halifax Scene to not have Angel Starr. I hope this is just a rumor.

Guest J******72

Thanks for the link, Gabriella.

That's amazing - good for her to have the courage to deal with this head on. I think we all wish her well.

Having seen two friends literally die of alcolholism, I can only wish her the best and admire her for tackling it head on.

When your body has had enough, it can literally turn itself inside out due to alcohol poisoning and it isn't pretty. Many people never muster the courage to even recognize the problem let alone fight it.

All the best, Angel.

Guest **cely***r***ne

I am one week sober! And I feel great! There is so much new energy and my new outlook on life is promising!

I am returning to Halifax within a week or two. I will post my schedule asap.

I will be at my best yet and I have lots of time to make up for, so prepare yourselves for extremely sensual and pleasurable moments with yours truly.

I cant wait and just a little secret between you and I, Im feeling VERRRY frisky lately ;)