ShangHai May from ALLD

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

Saw her pics on Cerb and something drew me to TOFTT. Called and she was available at the west end location, talked to the woman instead of PG this time. She was pleasant and easy to work with, she even texted me the address to be sure I got it right.

I had never been to their west end location, very nice place. May opened the door and I loved what I saw, pretty girl with looong black hair. She was slender with a very nice natural rack. She greeted me with LFK which quicly led to DFK (ymmv). She led me up the spiral staircase and offered a shower. I'd have to say her age was understated as is usual, I'd say in her late 20s or 30s but very nice package overall. Instead of the usual tramp stamp she had a large tat on her belly and the usual small asian tush. The shower was small but the 2 of us managed to fit with enough room for her to begin with a warm water bbbj........ ahhhhh, what a great start! Above average skills so far. she is not shaved, trimmed a bit but I think enough to make bush fans happy.

We then went to the bed and May made me a very happy guy. BBBJ, DFK, DATY (yum!), 69, Digits (ymmv), MPOS. Finished on her wonderful boobs and she snuggled up to me for more DFK after a quick cleanup. I got a text which interrupted our relaxation (had to check as it might have been work) and noticed we were already over the 1/2 hour. We headed to the shower and she gave an encore bbbj and asked if I wanted to go again! I would expect and would gladly have paid for the extended time if I thought she could coax another SOG from me. But being as tho I was supposed to working and a bit overtired I declined. Kinda wish I had stayed .....

ALLD promised they would try to have cute young women as well as more service oriented women and they seem to be keeping their word. May sure fit the bill for excellent service and I found her looks to be to my liking a lot. The only thing I had an issue with was the condom seemed to be extra thick. She felt tight but I had a hard time with the sensation. Perhaps the fact I was a bit overtired from work had something to do with it. May was apologetic and we discussed alternatives for next time. And I do plan on their being a next time! This was my best experience with ALLD yet.

ShangHai May gets the coveted slurp seal of approval.

Edited by slurp
forgot to select proper in/outcall option
  • Like 1

Thanks for the report on May slurp (May comes after April lol :-) and I suppose you will see June next week!!!). You appear to have had a great time. Good on you. Yes I hope that ALLD keep their promise and bring more cute young classy service oriented girls as you said. Today I saw the other lady they currently have in Ottawa (Sunny). She appeared to have had pale skin in her picture and that was why as my choice. Not much to say except you lucky devil lol :-).

Edited by S*****t Ad*****r

Ahh yes, once again slurp uncovers a gem! Thanks for the recon I just finished my visit and had a stellar time! Its been a while since I had that level of service and straight up fun! Not much to add to slurps reco but to mention her oral skills!

My first experience in Ottawa with Asians not counting my many encounters with Asians in Toronto since August 2011 lol. She definitely matched the energy I encountered in Toronto with different Asian girls. She is definitely a must see for anybody who likes Asians. I am definitely planning another meeting with her.

ShanghaiMay is now May at Candyland. To be honest I almost didn't see May because I had some issues with this agency. But since I already knew May I figured not much bad could happen. I was right, much good happened!

It was great to see her and every visit gets a little bit better. We kissed like long lost lovers which is exactly what it seemed like as it has been 3 months. There's not much to add to my earlier review except that we explored a few new things and it was even hotter than the 2 previous visits. We also chatted more as I stayed for an hour. I needed a bit of a massage which May is great at too.

May retains the coveted slurp seal of approval and moves higher up the ATF charts ..... enjoy, she thinks she will be here another 8 or 10 days.

After returning from holidays was extremely pleased to see May is still in town with Candyland. Every visit is more enjoyable than last and that's saying a lot! She is unsure how much longer she will be in town, just wanted to mention in case you are considering.

Not only retaining the coveted slurp seal of approval, she is flying up my ATF ranking!

I had the great opportunity of seeing May today at her downtown location. What I encountered was a nice, clean, respectful young woman with beautiful boobs. As the recommendations stated above, she is truly a gem! I found everything slurp and others said about her was true. I won't go into too much detail, but surfice to say that her service is top-notch. Of course, as usual --YMMV. She is definitely not a clock-watcher; in fact we connected so well that we spent a while chatting after we finished our wonderful session. And.. that's when I found out that today is her last day here and she will be leaving for abroad for a few months.

I felt sad knowing that I won't see her again for a while. Who won't with that level of service when the fine young lady would button up your shirt, put your sweater on and tie your shoe laces up before seeing you off?

Thank you, May, for a wonderful time, and Bon Voyage!

Saw May today, she's back from her vacation and looking better than ever! Not a lot to add about her that hasn't been said, this is my 5th or 6th visit with her and she is a rare gem in that the visits get better as she gets to know you.

This was my first time at ALLD's downtown location, not sure when they moved but it is a VERY nice condo. Parking was easy as it is not right in the core.

I was a bit surprised when May told me she wasn't busy so far this trip. If you're an asian lover be sure to see May, we need gems like her to keep returning to Ottawa! I can't believe this sweetheart isn't booked solid!

Not only does May retain the coveted slurp seal of approval, SPs like her are the reason it exists!

I saw May yesterday. It was my second time, and boy, this lady knows how to please a man! She looked to be much happier than the last time I saw her before she left for Asia on vacation.

I found that the service, like others say here -- gets better each time. After some good DFK, we headed to the shower as usual. But before we entered the shower she offered a bbbj with a twist this time. I don't want to give too much away, but just don't forget to ask for a "hot and cold" treatment if you do see her. It felt so so good! Afterwards it was daty time. And wow, OMG, this girl knows what she likes and knows exactly the way she wants to be treated! We probably spent nearly half an hour just enjoying this act. I must admit that I have never had an experience like this before in my life!

So, once again, May made me a very happy man. And.. I hope I had made her a very happy girl too! Lol. icon7.gif

to uncheck ratings

Just a quick note to those who have told me they want to see May. She is back but not sure for how long. I saw her today and she is one of the few SP that I never seem to get enough of.

Had the opportunity to spend some time with May a few weeks ago and was glad I was finally able to do so

As others have said, slim figure, nice boobs& neatly trimmed

Her attentiveness was amazing, something I'm not used too, a bit of a turn-on frankly

Shower play with her and her wonderful twins was great especially when followed by the towel down session

P

I am sure there is a reco for May but I didn't find it. If there is one these should be merged.

As many know May is one of my ATF and I've seen her many times. I won't go into details but she is a fun loving sexy babe who really turns my crank. She will be here until saturday night and has lots of fans so wanted to be sure everyone was aware she is here with ALLD.

• Like 1

May is in town in the west end, I know she has a lot of fans so wanted to mention her return in case you missed the ad. She expects to be here two weeks, I already saw her and had a great time as usual.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.