It's been a long time!!!

Yea , its been a long time since I haven't posted here...just lurking around. I've seen that alot of people have seen Mia a.k.a Sanja ...I posted a recommendation of her a while ago...and cerbites seem to like her here...I might go back to seeing her again....or someone new?? Anyone who can think of a good recommendation

Ive heard and read about Leanna, Peachy-Valerie...i also want to try Shy or a good PK girl...

Hey welcome back!! I am trying to get on Leanna's dance card too, as for Mia she is a tough act to follow!! Did see a CL girl tonight that was very very talented, posting a review.

Yea , its been a long time since I haven't posted here...just lurking around. I've seen that alot of people have seen Mia a.k.a Sanja ...I posted a recommendation of her a while ago...and cerbites seem to like her here...I might go back to seeing her again....or someone new?? Anyone who can think of a good recommendation

Ive heard and read about Leanna, Peachy-Valerie...i also want to try Shy or a good PK girl...

I know Leanna was on a long awaited holiday but is back now and is gradually getting into the groove. As her dance card fills up quickly its best to book early!!

Hey guys and gals,

Does anyone know where is Peachy-Val? She was available for a bit and then away for a while and then doing incalls? If anyone can confirm that they have seen her recently, that would be great.

Quite tough to land Mia, Leanna, or Peachy ! Looking forward to this review Dummpy, need something new !