Lana Lee (www.femalemusclecompanion.com)

Has anyone seen Lana Lee (http://www.femalemusclecompanion.com) when she has been in Ottawa (or if you visited Montreal)? I know the general "no news is bad news" but I figured since she's based in Montreal there might not be a review here since the Ottawa section is by far the most active.

(plus I'd trust the opinion of this board more than any other I'd read)

Sorry for the late reply been busy, yes I have seen her, don't go with the "regular" service get the GFE, she is very large and defined in the muscle department but overall is petite (if that makes sense) gives a great massage, will sit on your face until you tap out and can't breath, all in all as advertised, just don't be cheap, she really gets into it if you get option B. Was not really my type did not repeat to much muscle and not enough meat for my taste.

I love a girl that will sit on my face like that. I don't see "option B" referenced on her site though.... or maybe I'm just naive and missed what you really meant by that =).

I love a girl that will sit on my face like that. I don't see "option B" referenced on her site though.... or maybe I'm just naive and missed what you really meant by that =).

You are correct l2c, she has changed her site since the last time I saw her and removed the "basic" service for 250 and now only appears to be offering the GFE service. It was late last night so I did not look at the site before I posted.

Ok good, 'option B' = GFE it is then. I want to try some of the off-beat services so having a 'strong' woman sounds interesting =).

She is a must see if you have never been with an extreme female body builder, part of the hormones etc... also greatly increase the size of the clit and it is like a finger quite something. She is a bit of a freak (physically) but a great lady. And like I should be talking, gees a horny Dwarf that's the pot calling the kettle black!!

Oh ya for sure she has a dominant streak definitely not the shy type, she will ride your face like a real femdom, demanding you to suck that huge clit. She has a large following however they are not the cerb type as she is really in a separate category, not a TS as she is 100% female but she has some strong similarities to a man, with all the femail anatomy to work with. Enjoy your visit! And don't forget to report back :D

Damn I think she's hot, she would kick me ass, and thats even hotter...

Does she do girls...

God where are all the hot dikes....

Does Paige ever post a message that isn't a turn on? =)

I've been looking through her web cam site (http://www.muscularcamgirl.com) which is actually pretty out dated but still has older stuff up there. Looks like she has some fun with girls but there's no actual hardcore w girls I've seen there yet.

I'm seeing her Fri and I hope it will be a blast. I'm having a a-typical session (tied up [me], fucked, face sitting, smothering, etc.) so it may not be for everyone (hell, it may not be for me but I've always wanted to try) but I'll report back this weekend.

Nice L2C those are good plans on the wish list!! I think I may take your list over to Mistress Paige, now she would be awesome at smothering and face sitting while I was tied up mmmm.

Guest f***2f***
Does Paige ever post a message that isn't a turn on? =)

I've been looking through her web cam site (http://www.muscularcamgirl.com) which is actually pretty out dated but still has older stuff up there. Looks like she has some fun with girls but there's no actual hardcore w girls I've seen there yet.

I'm seeing her Fri and I hope it will be a blast. I'm having a a-typical session (tied up [me], fucked, face sitting, smothering, etc.) so it may not be for everyone (hell, it may not be for me but I've always wanted to try) but I'll report back this weekend.

had a session like that this afternoon with another sp, minus the restraint....ended up with a face that was soaking wet and it was wayyyy fun!!!! he he

I've been emailing her and she sounds nice. Willing to be dominant too which is a big plus for me =).

Wow she would really hurt me, I'm thinking of just sticking with my Goddess...the talented,sexy..no other than Pretty Goddess Paige, she is enough woman for me to handle.:twisted:

Just looked at some of her pics Love2Cum all I can say is good luck, shes going to throw you around like a raggedy andy doll. lol

Hi Gentlemen, I am new to this site and i think its a great review board. I wanted to let you all know that i am a very sensual erotic lady. I am not at all a rough girl, i am the sweetest girl you'll ever meet up with. I am very seductive and i love to have fun with whom i'm with. I just had to let you know that i am a sweet sexy fit busty female with a great physique, not overly muscular, i am more the figure type of physique.. If you follow fitness or bodybuilding then you'll have an idea. I have never disappointed anyone in my sessions, actually most call me back for another session :-P I want to clarify sweeties that i do fetishes of all sorts but no hardcore domination with pain, i will never do this. Check out my site and hope to see you soon xoxox

Hi Gentlemen, I am new to this site and i think its a great review board. I wanted to let you all know that i am a very sensual erotic lady. I am not at all a rough girl, i am the sweetest girl you'll ever meet up with. I am very seductive and i love to have fun with whom i'm with. I just had to let you know that i am a sweet sexy fit busty female with a great physique, not overly muscular, i am more the figure type of physique.. If you follow fitness or bodybuilding then you'll have an idea. I have never disappointed anyone in my sessions, actually most call me back for another session :-P I want to clarify sweeties that i do fetishes of all sorts but no hardcore domination with pain, i will never do this. Check out my site and hope to see you soon xoxox

Welcome to the board lanalee! Don't take the teasin' serious, these boys are as sweet as they come and don't mean any harm. I took a look at your site. YOU LOOK INCREDIBLE! I asked these boys a while back what the perfect bottom looked like. IMO, yours is it! Absolute perfection that is a pleasure to behold. Smile, have a great trip here in Ottawa and I promise if you treat these boys right, they will treat you even better!

Catherine

Hey! No i don't take anything too serious :wink::wink: I just wanted to mention the type of girl i am so all of you know and have an idea. I am on my way now to Ottawa, was suppose to leave a tad earlier but leaving at 10:30am. Hope you all have a great day! Talk real soon. I am taking appointments today and tonight until midnight and also tomorrow morning xoxo ;-)

Email me for my hotel info or call me anytime starting at 12pm and on Love lana Lee xox

I left for Ottawa this morning and went straight to my hotel that i had booked myself in and once i got there around noon time they told me they didn't have a reservation made for me, boy oh boy was I mad. I made the reservation the night before and everything was ok but when i got in to this hotel today they said there wasn't any reservation made in my name, what a total disappointment. I tried finding another hotel around downtown but most were booked up and 2 said they needed a credit card which i don't have. I usually book my hotels with cash not credit cards. I will get myself a credit card now to use in order to book myself hotels since this is going to be a hassle for me. I was so angry and frustrated that i came back home and decided to go to Ottawa in 2 weeks time. I did see a few of my regulars in the daytime but these were outcalls since i didn't have an incall place. Atleast my day wasn't a total waste of time, i did have some fun while i was in Ottawa.

Because i could not see everyone who wanted a session with me today, i will be going back to Ottawa in 2 weeks time. If anyone wants to see me for any type of session, please forward me an email and i will get right back to you soon.

Yikes! Sorry about your troubles! As a fan and of your shoudlers, I gotta say yeah. Miss you and your kind ways. Guys should not be afriad of your muscles. Holy they are yummy. As a stripper fan, I have seen alot of backs and yours is to die for.

Thanks for seeing me last year and hope to see you next time

That really rots Lanalee.... sorry to hear you had some trouble, but glad you were able to get some while you were here...

you can always look into those pre-paid Visa cards you can pick up in the corner stores... that may provide you with some anonymity while able to have the perks of a credit card...

hope you make many trips to Ottawa and maybe we can meet sometime in the future...

Well i am glad some of you guys are sympathetic but 1 guy yesterday was pissed off at me because i could not see him, can you believe that! I told him i was having so much trouble finding a hotel and he was angry that we couldn't keep our appointment as planned. I really tried my best to get a place but most were sold out, not too sure what was going on yesterday and today in Ottawa. They jacked up the rates sky high for all hotel rooms in the downtown area. I decided at the point to redo my trip all over again in 2 weeks from now since my day was not going so well.

I will be getting myself a pre-debit mastercard, i think you can get one from Western union. I am going today to get one so this kind of stuff never happens to me again. I have never ever had trouble getting a room in the past. I would recommend no girls in this line of business to ever stay at the Minto Suites Hotel, they are full of it and not professional in the least.

For those who wee suppose to see me yesterday, my apologies again and we will definitely see each other in 2 weeks. I will post my dates up here so you all know when i am coming down.

Have a great weekend xoxox :grin:

Well i am glad some of you guys are sympathetic but 1 guy yesterday was pissed off at me because i could not see him, can you believe that! I told him i was having so much trouble finding a hotel and he was angry that we couldn't keep our appointment as planned. I really tried my best to get a place but most were sold out, not too sure what was going on yesterday and today in Ottawa. They jacked up the rates sky high for all hotel rooms in the downtown area. I decided at the point to redo my trip all over again in 2 weeks from now since my day was not going so well.

Maybe that is a client that you were better off not seeing.

Next time you book, save the confirmation number so that you have proof of a reservation. They will have to acknowledge their mistake, and if they can, they will "find" a room, upgrade you, or give you a special rate.

e