Sweet Sisie (formerly Amazing Angela & Layla Lee)

Avg. of 8 Recommendations

I met Amazing Angela last week and although she is new to the massage industry and a bit shy she is a definite must see.

We wrote each other a few times before we met and I asked het to wear a particular short dress in her profile which she did and looked absolutely incredible totally floored me when she walked in ;)

Despite her initial shyness she genuinely wanted to make sure that I was satisfied and was enjoying every aspect of our time together. She said that she would work on her shyness but personally I think its adorable.

A great experience, great attitude beautiful from head to toe and incredibly sexy. I can't wait to repeat soon highly recommended.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

I went to see Angela after seeing Damian's recommendation. I have to say I was not at all disappointed! Not being experienced in erotic massage, I really didn't know what to expect. When Angela walked in, her smile lit up the room. She took me in her arms in a warm embrace, which started to release any of the tension I had up to that point.

While she does let you know that she is shy, I agree with Damian that it is a very redeeming quality in an adorable way.

Her spinner body was hard in all the right places, as well as soft in all the right places too! It felt as if she was both delicate but wouldn't break either. Her hands knew all the right places to explore, which led to an ultimate stress release.

She is _extremely_ attentive to your needs and ego, which makes you feel like a king from the time you lay eyes on her to the time you give her that final embrace of the session...

It won't be long before I see her again...

My first post on this board...

I recently had an appointment with Angela at the Bells Corners location. She was great. She is petite, very pretty and very friendly. Unlike the first two posters, I didn't find her to be shy at all. She was talkative and funny. I was completely at ease with her.

The massage was not theraputic by any stretch of the imagination but it was very relaxing and sensual. She was very attentive and I wouldn't hesitate seeing her again. She really made sure I was enjoying myself.

Her online pics are accurate and she might actually look better in person. You can't see her face in them but she is very pretty. I think she is in her mid 20s.

Posted via Mobile Device

After a long time of pondering her beautiful pictures, I finally had the time to venture forth to see Amazing Angela. I was not disappointed. Her pictures do not do her justice and her face is a beautiful combination of young girl beauty, enthusiasm and wonder. She uses what I found to be a unique style, with the first half full of eroticism, touching and teasing, with a delicate, finessed and interactive touch to completion. The most interesting and unique part in my mind was what came next. While basking in the afterglow, she began a real, though light massage with fingers dancing over and kneading just tensed muscles. She is a happy, enthusiastic, always inquisitive and attentive to your needs down to the tiniest detail such as carefully toweling every bit of oil from everywhere it's been. In my opinion an experience well worth the wait as she makes you feel special from beginning to end.

I had been 'stalking' Angela online since she had joined Angel's team, so on Friday I made some time to take the plunge and see her and boy am I glad I did.

As noted above her pictures do not reveal the extent of how pretty and petite she is. A beaming smile, friendly personality, and a stacked body create a perfect package of relaxation and stress relief. Immediately put at ease I settled in and enjoyed my session greatly.

What goes on behind closed doors stays there, but needless to say time went by way to fast and next time, and there will be more next times, will need to be longer.

Thank you Angela for a very enjoyable time.

Well I had some free time today, and was in the right part of the city to discover this Amazing MA. I have commented a few times on her sexy photo's but there was nothing like getting to see her face to face, and my lord she is so beautiful,friendly,sexy and a very caring MA in her attitude and attentive care to me today. This was my first visit to see her, and certainly will not be my last. As IceO-O stated above.. "you will be addicted" She has such a great bubbly,friendly personality,so I will be back to visit :)

I'm one to benefit from research here and not one to ever post. However, having had the pleasure of experiencing several girls for a massage at Paradise spa, I have to write a review about Angela as she is awesome. All of the girls are good but Angela is simply awesome! I'll wait until her friendly personality is available every time from now on! She is a very caring person, attentive to your every need and you will believe she genuinely cares about you and wants to make your experience one you will not forget. Her name, "Amazing Angela" is a understatement! Ask her about Sloppy Joes!

My second visit with Amazing Angela yesterday was simply erotic and very sensual. We men are visual creatures!! SO can you just picture this lovely lady, and her sexy body,joining you in the shower and then in the hot tub and to finish off with a sexy massage?? Well that is what we did together to start off the week! Totally awesome!

picture.php?albumid=3875&pictureid=24422

picture.php?albumid=3875&pictureid=24537

Lets just say, she is truly "Amazing" and fun to be with,Thanks Angela once again :)

OMG this little lady is fantastic. Warm, happy, attentive and playful. She gives a fantastic masage and can be tender, teasing and very frisky. Oh and she loves to have her perfect tiny tushy spanked. Full marks for attitude, technique and beauty. Warning Angela can be addictive.

Like others that have posted here, I'd like to add my positive review. Had the pleassure of meeting Angela a few weeks ago...

Beautiful young lady with a big smile, lovely body and a keen interest to make your visit memorable.

The shower for two was great!

Going to have to book a return visit soon, maybe in the getaway room with the hot-tub... yum!

Definitely recommended in my opinion.

First time with Angela. There's not much that can be said that has not already. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I have read reviews here before and been somewhat disappointed with the hyperbole with respect to an SP's or MA's "traits." NOT WITH ANGELA. A true gem.

Having some free time, I called Angela directly. Showed up at Paradise (very nice, clean establishment) and took a shower. Upon completion, there was a knock at the door. When she entered the room, I believe my jaw dropped, tongue lolled out and eyes bugged out like one might see in a cartoon. What a body and such a pretty face. What makes her so alluring however is her personality. Very friendly and erotic at the same time. Her giggles betrayed her shyness at first, but that didn't last long. It was sweet actually.

I'm one who prefers a deep massage (almost painful). Her's was not but man, very relaxing and sensual. On the flip, the sight of her demanded Lil' Mike's full attention. Explosive finish with a very relaxing light touch massage to follow.

Angela deserves full respect. Repeat? Umm...ya.

Angela, after my massage tonight, I have to post another recommendation for you! You truly live up to "Amazing Angela"! If anyone has a massage with you and says there's a more pleasant experience out there, I'd love to try it as I experienced heaven tonight and while I can't imagine a more pleasant experience, I would want to know about it!

I went and saw Angela today, for the first time, because of her great reviews here on CERB. They are all true, she is sexy lady that you will enjoy your time with!

TRULY : As in, without a doubt, truly beautiful, lively, sexy and fun to be with. Angela did seem shy at first but that did not hold her back from exploring your body and sharing hers within the realm of massage. And she is a Queen in that realm.

AMAZING : Her addictive nature has meant for a few repeat visits by me and other 'gentlements'. Or maybe it's 'my' addictive nature but she does spoil you with sensual attention so that once does not seem enough.

ANGELA : Deep down Angela is a real powerhouse with a zest for what she does and a knowledge of how to bring it out in the most pleasurable of ways. Each visit has been different and always fun but getting to know her has been the biggest reward. She is truly amazing.

Amazing Angela was my first ever MA experience. Although I was inexperienced and shy for the first few minutes, she helped to ease my tension, stress and have a magnificent time. Her touch is amazing and her sensuality oozes beautifully along with her amazing bubbly, fun and caring personality. While it was my first, it definitely won't be my last! Thanks Angela :)

Had the pleasure of getting a massage with Angela. Having lived in Asia for 4 years, I clearly have the yellow fever. Her body was perfect, her attitude was awesome, if I wasn't leaving Canada in a few weeks I would definitely visit her again.

This beautiful Asian is by far my favorite all time for genuine sweet attitude / relaxing / and super sexy massages!

Catch her before she leaves the industry, looks, attitude, and massage are all 10/10... I have never been with better! Thanks sexy!

Well, after reading the reviews here and all the other recommendations, I finally went and saw Angela at Angel's Touch this past week.

Angela was at the reception desk when I arrived. Very good first impression!! And by the way, Angel's Touch is quite a nice place. Clean. Bright. Well kept. Makes you feel at home and safe.

There is not much I can add to all that has been said about Angela here on the board already. It's all true! I fully intent to go back and visit with her again. Soon.

Thanks for all the CERB posters who take the time to write about their experiences. It does help!

I never used to believe in cloning until now. I'm a sucker for south east asians as it is. I could soooo spend time with this fine young lady.

AND.... may I add a very amazing gorgeous body too :)

Amazing woman, she is very easy to talk to, and has an amazing touch.

Went to see Angela on Sunday, as I had a glimpse of her at Paradise spa and thought she was very cute. Angela has a lovely spinners body that is nice to caress. A very nice massage was given and an explosive :-D ending was presented. I really appreciated her detail given to me with the warm wash cloth and a soapy shower to wash the oil off.

What a lovely lady. From head to toe she is hot and sexy pho sure. She makes sure you have an "amazing" massage.

I agree with the reco above. Her shyness is disappearing and she is supersocial.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.