Sweet Sisie (formerly Amazing Angela & Layla Lee)

Avg. of 8 Recommendations

I'm happy to be able to endorse all these recommendations, after an outstanding session of my own with Angela today.

Lovely face, beautiful body, sweet disposition, eager to please, skilled in pleasing. All the best attributes of an MA, combined.

I enjoyed establishing a connection before meeting Angela, as we exchanged a series of teasing pm's, growing in intensity as the appointment approached. Something to fantasize over during Christmas :).

I arrived at Paradise early, and the wait until the time of our appointment was excruciating, but in a good way, as the excitement and anticipation built. Any minute now she'll walk through the door....She knocks, and peeks in. Lovely, yes, all these reco's are spot on. A hug, and a shower together to start, a visit to the hot tub for some sexy cuddling, then the massage, with a finish so intense that I had to make her stop. I love it when that happens.

I got to massage her lovely body too, and the feel of her firmness and fitness was totally arousing.

Really excellent, and lots of fun.

She says she can be shy with new clients sometimes, so I'm glad we were able to communicate beforehand to create that bond that makes the physical experience so much more rewarding. No shyness or hesitancy at all between us, just fun and pleasure.

And I loved the massage, too :). I emerged relaxed and happy, completely de-stressed.

Thank you, Amazing Angela, for an amazing time!

Will I see her again? Absolutely. As soon as she returns from her holidays.

• Like 1

I had the pleasure of meeting Angela not too long ago (turned out to be a busy day - fortunately I'd booked ahead :) ), and I have to confirm everything that's been said above... she's verrry nice to look at, and a lovely person to be around. The massage was very light and sensual, and the rest was equally good. And that wasn't the end of it; some more TLC, and a shower for two to finish off with...

An excellent experience - I'll be back!

Hi, I seen the Amazing one some time before Christmas over at Paradise. This was my first visit there, nice place and easy to find. There's not much else I can add to Angela's reco's aside from the fact that I plan to repeat, we had a lot of fun and hit it off well together. She's a very friendly gal!

Cheers,

Stan

Had a great visit today.

We had a great conversation through out the whole hour. So refreshing to have great massage, conversation and a little something extra. A rare find!!!

I am now a huge fan and will become a regular.

Full praise to Angela for an amazing experience.

My first Reco - Stopped by Angels Touch on a whim, walked in with no appointment. Two pretty girls eager to take my business. I had read about Angela, so I took the recos here and off we went. Nice hot shower, very nice clean room, lighting and music - all set. I had a very nice oily massage, and while this is not my first time with a MA, this is my first in Canada. We had a really good time, and the funniest of conversations, which helps everyone relax and enjoy the time.

Yes, Angela is a real doll, and a bit shy at first, but as I said, we had a great conversation going and it made the experience memorable. Thanks Angela for a great time.

BTW - It wouldn't be a bad idea for a chair near the shoe racks for visitors to put their shoes back on!

I have had a chance now to enjoy two great massages with this beautiful woman. She is makes you very comfortable and provides great conversation, great massage and leaves a man very happy.

Thanks again beautiful.

I read all the comments about Amazing Angela at Angels Touch and decided she was to be the one today. Am I ever glad I did. The most incredible session. relaxing, friendly, erotic. What a sweet young girl but she sure knows how to tease and please. Her pictures on CERB are intriguing but the real deal is so much, 1000X better.

I think I have found my new steady MP.

Me and Willy was headed south recently and thought it would be a good time to re-connect with Angela on our way out of town.

We have grown accustomed to Angela's incall since she went independent last fall. Angela has always been fond of Willy and devotes the utmost attention to him and his needs, which always rubs off on me in the most pleasant way.

If timing is everything, then Angela is the best Rolex in the hay as we always have such a fun and sexy time together. Oh, and Willy too.

So if you enjoy the pampering, touch, laughter of a beautiful woman I would once again go see Angela.

• Like 1

Finally managed to track Angela down in the (to-me) new incall location today. Am I ever glad I did! She's still one of the sweetest, sexiest, and most talented MA's anywhere. She has such a great touch, and such a great disposition! Every time I see her, I am surprised at how downright sexy her fun and positive attitude are. Not to mention her fantastic hands! And hot little body! And legs! wow! and.. and.. and.. everything! The only downside is trying not to grin like an idiot hours after the session whenever I think about it.

I recommend Angela if your looking for a lovely Asian with wicked hands. A great personality and great looking. Take a full hour you love the pampering. I will return for sure.

Guest P*rry

I paid a return visit to Amazing Angela today. Her new location is conveniently located in the Nepean area. Angela has grace and charm to complement her wickedly superb body and excellent massage skills. I left smiling.

Send a PM to Angela for location details.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.