I've been curious about this as well. Lately my schedule has restricted me from going to sc's at my preferred time (weekdays-daytime). I tend to prefer a higher-mileage kind of dance but so far this has been near impossible to find on a sunday evening. Anyone got suggestions for me? Feel free to PM me if need be.

Posted via Mobile Device

Edited by castle

I've always found Barb's to be reliable, although I haven't been there on a Sunday for a while.

I would tend to agree with this. It's been a while since I was there on Sunday as well but in the past I've found Barb's to be superior to other (local) places on Sundays.

I've had great luck at Pigs on Sunday nights! Think they open later though...best to check their schedule.

I've had great luck at Pigs on Sunday nights! Think they open later though...best to check their schedule.

They open at 7:30 pm. Been there a couple of times on sunday at 8'ish. It's quiet, but last time i as there a few weeks ago at that time, there were a few interesting dancers.

You can look at my post here : http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=257172&postcount=128

Edited by m*s**rt
added link

Sundays are a hit and miss anywhere. Traditionally this is the best night for me to go out due to my work schedule. Pigs is probably the best for a Sunday night. The bad part is the girls rotate a lot for a Sunday night and it is hard to get an idea of who may do anything extra. The Mate is horrible for a Sunday night as is the NuDen. Barbs I have not gone to. Barefax as well is relatively quiet. Pigs by far is the best in terms of variety. Good luck !

Yeah, it's definitely hit and miss. Pigales opens at 7 but you really don't see any of the girls till 8ish. Most clubs in Ottawa open at 4 with the girls on at around 5. Barbarella's is your best bet. Now that football's here it tends to be busier than most.