PM about professional photographer

I recently got a PM from a professional photographer saying he really like my photos and he offered to take some professional pictures for me.

Unfortunately I accidentally deleted that PM (along with alot more) because my inbox was full so now I'm trying to see if anyone knows how I can find him or PM him? He did mention that he did pictures for someone named Sabrina and Cindy I believe?

Thank you so much in advance! :)

• Like 1

anyone soliciting services by pm on cerb should be reported. this is not permitted and the person who tried to solicit you this way should be removed.

• Like 1

anyone soliciting services by pm on cerb should be reported. this is not permitted and the person who tried to solicit you this way should be removed.

What part of PRIVATE message is so hard to understand?

• Like 1

seriously? that is how you reply to th MOD? are you really that retarded??.

maybe i need to spell it out in mor detail for you... read this like i am speaking to you very slowly (it may help you nderstand) it - is - against - cerb - rules - to - solicit - services - by - pm (private message). did that help you understand?

if a photographer wants to solicit his or her services on cerb they can buy a banner! sending pm's to the ladies trying to solicit work is spam!

I would suggest ou read the rules and think a little more before you submit a post like this in the future... that is if you want to stay here as a guest on our site. If you feel the need to be rude, do not agree with our rules or wish to contnue to be a troll (someon who likes to case problems) we will kindly ask you to leave (actually we just ban you and lock you out of the site)... so smarten up!