Like New Queen Pillowtop bed - Sealy - FREE

Anyone need a like new Sealy Posturepedic Queen bed, pillowtop....no stains, no sag. I'm cleaning out an apartment and this bed has to go. From a good clean home. Free. Delivery available if you want but I'll need a helping hand to carry it. Includes the headboard and a metal roller frame. PM me.

Other stuff available too like a 37" TV, some mahogany end tables, cheap crappy dresser. All free.

img_1911.jpg

img_1912.jpg

Additional Comments:

Wow, overwhelming response! I didn't expect so many....please give me a moment look at my PM's! Thanks...I think it's safe to say this shit is now TAKEN.

• Like 1

I desperately need a new mattress! Mine got destroyed in a flood.

I'd be happy to take it off your hands! :)

I desperately need a new mattress! Mine got destroyed in a flood.

I'd be happy to take it off your hands! :)

memes-untitled4.jpg

Sorry :)

Wow!

That's super nice of you to offer your stuff out here. I'm concerned.

Do you know how expensive Sealy Mattresses are? A 37 inch TV? I want to know the gossip behind these giveaways..We all do!

Oh and if you're dusting and find a like new car- I call shot gun! I also accept Sea Doos, 4 wheelers, gold, silver and platinum. I'm not a fussy girl when it comes to hand me downs.

A family member was downsizing and I was tasked with clearing out the place. Direct family lives elsewhere. No, not a death.

I've done this many times before and you have to be ruthless, no time for BS...so everything had to go. The recipient did me a favour too by taking the bed on easy terms "come by anytime". No hidden agenda here, sorry.