Sally was a good old girl

So, here I was watching the Muppets tonight, you know that show so many of us grew up on and never gave it much thought other than "hey look it's Kermit and Gonzo with Beaker!" I never paid too much attention to the songs before now... Watching the Muppets now, years later, I wonder how I grew up? Seems like every show encouraged the audience to have big dreams of being a rocker or actress or millionaire and nothing less..

Anyways, this song has stuck with me tonight and really had to share this with you.. Any thoughts? And if a show like this were to make a come back with the same dialog, I'm wondering if it would be banned as fast as Katie Perry's tits on Sesame Street?

omg Too funny!!! I had myself in stitches laughing this morning on my couch over this....

But ya, we see children show's all the time that seem to know they need to entertain the parents as well as the children as the grown-ups wouldn't watch it. Subliminal marketing??

Still laughing.....thanks:)

haha! I love it! I'm going to have to review Fraggle Rock ce soir and find out what all the pipe banging was about.:jackoff: