Stop the Online Spying campaign

Thanks for the link.

Another bit of the not so thin edge.

What makes them think they have any right to be rummaging around my emails? I thought we had a Charter.....

CB

Guest tr*****e

That's scary! Was the protection of our economy really worth a totalitarian bent in our government? I challenge our government to stop meddling in the lives of it's citizens who aren't out to harm anyone, and do what it's meant to do - serve us!

I think we just have to accept that no matter what, big brother is here and is here to stay and that anything you do on the internet is being recorded somewhere by someone.

Sadly, if you want something to be private, don't do it on the internet.

I think we just have to accept that no matter what, big brother is here and is here to stay and that anything you do on the internet is being recorded somewhere by someone.

Sadly, if you want something to be private, don't do it on the internet.

In addition, if someone wants to do something evil, remember it isn't as private as one might assumes.

Just incase this new law passes, contrary to my previous posts, I love the Cons, And and.....Mr Harper ! On Tuesdays and Thursdays when I'm Christian, Wednesdays I'm Hindu :icon_rolleyes:

(Obfuscation is the concealment of intended meaning in communication, making communication confusing, intentionally ambiguous, and more difficult to interpret ...)

If this law passes, I will no longer trust the government and "authorities", for anything.

Imagine one "authority" spying on another, to dig up dirt on each other, Ha ha ha.

Have to start working on my "code" and garbage emails.

How about a random "flood the internet with crap" day ?

How about a random "flood the internet with crap" day ?

That's probably an indictable offence.

We need more volunteers to fill up the new jails we're building!

CB

I thought we had a Charter.....

CB

It's to give us the illusion that we have rights - just ask the Ottawa Police about their take on rights.

They get to threaten to charge you with things you didn't even do (on voice mail at that) and when you lodge a complaint nothing happens. Sorry off topic on that.

Trudeau may have given us a Charter of Rights and Freedoms; but less and less are we free with our rights. I could go on for hours in regards to how we, as Canadian Citizens, don't have basic rights anymore...but again most of my rant would not be on topic to this particular "Big Brother" issue...