RavishingElizabeth/Soliel

Ladies I think the two of you should form Winnipegs Hottest Duos at least for the Christmas Season Just saying

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest ch****

I think that this may be the best definition of " having your cake and eating it too"....:)

Ummm, okaaay...thanks?

NOT "HO" as in you know what,

"HO" as in "HoHoHo" as in Holiday Cheer.

Do you really think I'd use what some consider to be a derogatory term towards you? And I thought we were friends. :(

• Like 1

Although the straight Girl , guy, Girl duo , ( which is actualaly a trio if done correctly) is no longer high on my priorities I think the first thing is to have the ladies meet each other. I have long respected Elizabeth's experience and enjoyed Soleil's companionship.

I am sure that the last chicas's party was the first time they had the chance to meet each other. Circumstances were such that it was not the meeting that I hoped for but one can only arrange so much and the rest is open to chance. If anyone is able to experience the fruits of my efforts, I would love to know how it went in a PM.

chicas