Lucy Diamond

Avg. of 3 Recommendations

The 1st time i met Lucy was last week, i found her to be easy going, loves to laugh, has a real seet personality, very accomodating, non-rushed, she has a beautiful smile, those "eyes" of hers....I won't go into details but all i can say is I left her place a new man after a hard day @ work....I would highly recommend her & i plan on seeing her again & again... oh by the way she has a beautiful friend called Rachel icon10.gif

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 2

Sorry Guys her correct name is Lucy Diamond....she is on cerb here as a member her friend is also a new member on cerb....she is a rocket!!

Additional Comments:

Lucy's friend is RachelRaven....mmmmmmm i can't wait till next week

ok guys.. following the recommendation, I have set an appointment with this lovely lady... loved her voice.. I will let you know how it went..

I just met this lovely lady last week, and I can it was certainly one of the best calls I've ever placed!! You can't go wrong, and I certainly won't be losing her number any time soon.

I met Lucy for the first time last week, as well as my first time ever getting into this and she made the experience enjoyable, laid back and quite amazing. She's a gorgeous woman and very fun! I'd recommend her any day!

sorry guys....

Yes I am sorry but I think we have not meet the same lady. The lady I meet was an angel!

Not sure what this means, the entire thread has been positive.

I just realized I hadn't posted my reco for Lucy, from last fall! My profound apologies, to her and anyone who might thereby have profited! :-)

Lucy arrived for our date stylishly dressed in ripped jeans, displaying a tantalizing peek at her lightly tanned and gorgeous legs; but the very first thing I noticed was her kilowatt smile! She smiled practically the whole time we spent together, and it was certainly infectious - I couldn't stop grinning for days! Another bonus - she had her hands on me as soon as she was in the door, and hardly ever wasn't touching me, from affectionate caress to passionate pull; this usually makes me feel pretty special. :-)

She has a terrific laugh and a great sense of humor; we drank a little white wine and joked a bit; I was soon at ease, and suggested a dip in the jacuzzi, which allowed me to appreciate her lovely body in its entirety (yes, her boobies and her bum are awesome), and run my eager hands over her silky skin. Once we feared turning into prunes we vacated to the bed and proceeded to share leisurely but very passionate pleasures, in a variety of athletic positions (limited I'm sure by my abilities, not hers!)

The entire time I felt completely natural, and Lucy describes it perfectly in her ads: "an un-rushed, warm, sweet, sexy experience." :-)

You Moncton lads are lucky to have Lucy in your town, and I would urge anyone who can appreciate this treasure to PM her for a date!

I was fortunate enough to spend time with Lucy last night. I wascquite nervous as this was my first time with a SP. I quite enjoyed my visit and plan on visiting again in the future.

Posted via Mobile Device

I was fortunate enough to spend time with Lucy last night. I wascquite nervous as this was my first time with a SP. I quite enjoyed my visit and plan on visiting again in the future.

Posted via Mobile Device

Is there any suggestion to contact her?

Saw Lucy on my recent trip to Moncton. We met on a snowing morning.

Some women are pretty, some are sexy; Lucy is both. Bright, easy to talk to, easy to look at; with a ready brilliant smile that shows in her sparkling eyes.

I had a great time.

And often overlooked, a great communicator. Easy to contact, and easy to set up our rendezvous.

Thanks guys for posting these great reviews. I plan on making an appointment when I get paid in 2 weeks.

Well, I just came back from my appointment with Lucy, and the Only thing I can say is WOW!!!!!

We were supposed to meet on Friday night, but due to unforeseen circumstances needed to cancelled and I emailed her asking it we could move it up to tonight. She was more than happy to oblige, and we set it up for tonight.

For some odd reason, I was really nervous before going to her place to meet her. Don't know why, cause she wasn't my first SP, but I was really nervous. Let me tell you, once I arrived and I saw her beautiful smile, I felt at ease very quickly. I sure she probably thought I was some sort of odd ball, cause my eyes almost popped out of my head when I saw her.

She was so sweet and nice that it was like meeting and old friend. We did a little chatting and got down to business. From reading the reviews here from the others I have to say that they were not lying. Her smile was awesome, her personality was awesome, hell everything about her was AWESOME!!!!!

After round 1, we laid there and chatted a bit, which was nice cause she was great and easy to talk too. We then went for Round 2, and I have to say that It was just as awesome has the first time. I do hope that she enjoyed her time with me, cause I sure did.

I definitely recommend her to anyone in Moncton, and hope that you treat her right, cause she deserves to be treated like a princess.

I plan to make her a regular for sure.

She makes you feel as if you have known her for years , really makes you feel at ease during the entire visit and is very skilled. We are extremely lucky to have her in our city, she's a must see for sure.

Guest *out*****9

I have been with Lucy a few times when she came to Saint John.

She is now based in Fredericton

although it has been a while since I have been with her.

She is one of the best, tall slender amazing looks , super friendly.

one of the best kissers out there.

We had amazing times together pleasing each other.

I keep trying to coax her back to saint john , but I do plan on going to Fredericton to renew and add to my euphoric memories with her.

Highly recommend this lady, she will help you forget your worries and you will leave with bounce in your step

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.