Opening the door to greet Ivy, I was struck by how gorgeous she is, long, tall, and lean; more beautiful than I saw from her pics. She has a several tats, which are artistic and enhance her beauty.

Meeting for the first time, we got to know each other with a make-out session on the couch and as we shed our clothes, the fun continued in the bedroom.

Oral pleasures for both parties were exquisite, and I got a little demonstration of how she enjoys the toy she brought along. That really got me going so I asked for a cover and we finished in a sweaty heap out of breath.

It was a great first-time meeting with Ivy, and it certainly won't be my last!

• Like 2

It took some time, but I finally met Ivy!!! If you think from her pics her legs are long...wait until you see them in person!!!! We've all heard the expression "her legs go up to her eyeballs", well Ivy's go beyond her eyeballs!!!!

She is a bit shy at first, but once you get playing she is loads of fun! Ivy is built like a model and has a body to die for, and very innocent eyes that I just could not resist. It's always YMMV depending on how you connect with each other, so I don't go in to details. She is a very orally gifted woman and I certainly enjoyed every moment we had together. I will definitely be repeating and can't wait to play with her once again!

• Like 1

Thanks Sprint and spud. I've been hearing such good things about Ivy, and I'm glad you had fun. I'm looking forward to a meeting, too.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.