A personal question for the gents

When you are with an MA' date=' are you just enjoying the moment, the fact that a beautiful woman is slipping and sliding all over you and touching you, or are you actually fantasizing about other things, like oral or intercourse?[/quote']

I don't think I've ever needed to fantasize once while I was with an MA. Whatever she's doing to me at the time forms the basis for my future fantasies when I'm in not with them. :icon_wink:

Prior to meeting up with an MA (while visiting their site/profile), I have fantasized about the possibility of a more erotic encounter with her. But when I am at the session with her, I do not think of those fantasies. I suppose that's a little odd, but thinking back, I tend to focus on the pleasure of that moment. Why fantasize about something else when I could be enjoying what she is currently doing?

Guest s**nflute
I'd suggest that the better the connection between SP and client, the less the likelihood he is fantasizing about something or someone else. :)

Very well said, communication is the key and that is the message we have been hearing over and over again. The MA is not a mind reader however well versed regarding her clients body language. It adds flavor to the massage when SHE can control YOUR release and not to make you release just because time has run out.

Very interesting comments to say the least.

I would have to be honest and state that the thought of things progressing to another level has crossed my mind and more often than not has formed the basis of some interesting fantasies. I am sure that if we were all honest that at some point in time it has crossed all of our minds.

That being said, in my situation it has been dependent on the MP, the ambience and the moment, but I like to remember why I am there and concentrate on enjoying the actual experience at hand....

Rodehard

A somewhat difficult question to answer, actually. Whenever I'm with an attractive woman, I'm honestly interested in things going as far as possible. Maybe that's just me or my nature, or maybe it's just a guy thing. But, even knowing the rules/limits, it's hard not to think "damn I wish we could take this further."

I won't say that it ever gets in the way of or intrudes on the enjoyment of what is going on, though.

For me, part of the biggest preoccupation is that in sex I am at least equally and probably more interested in giving pleasure, and this is difficult in an MA scenario. I live the heat, wetness, smells and sounds of a woman enjoying herself and getting off. This is something that occupies my thoughts during an MA session because rules generally get in the way of realizing it.

I think Scribbles has pretty said it best. As someone who just had their first true MA experience I can't claim to be an expert on this subject. However, I can very much understand now where Scribbles is coming from.

Having in the past frequently frequented MAs, I would have to say that I am in the moment and trying to connect with the energy and chemistry of the person I am with and the intimacy of the moment. To participate in a very satisfying encounter for both myself and the MA And from that, whatever will be will be, as Doris Day once sang. Sometimes the interaction is sizzling hot and the encounter goes well, well beyond the massage.

Sometimes not. So in the end, what's on my mind at a given moment depends upon what is happening between two people who also happen to be naked and in the midst of erotic pleasure. Yes, sometimes that can be sex. Sometimes it can be oral. Sometimes it can be OMG when is this over!?