A personal question for the gents

Dear MA Connoisseurs,

This is something I've always wondered about, but I feel it's too personal to ask anyone specifically. If you find this question intrusive, please carry on :)

When you are with an MA, are you just enjoying the moment, the fact that a beautiful woman is slipping and sliding all over you and touching you, or are you actually fantasizing about other things, like oral or intercourse?

Sincerely,

A curious Megan

• Like 1

Interesting question.

When I am with a MA, I am totally in the moment; enjoying what's happening and knowing (sort of) what will happen. I go in with clear expectations and don't really fantasize about more.

I try to concentrate on the sensations, smells, sights, etc... I am usually far too absorbed in all of that to think of much else.

It's after i've left that my mind sometimes wanders.... :-)

• Like 1

Interesting question.

When I am with a MA, I am totally in the moment; enjoying what's happening and knowing (sort of) what will happen. I go in with clear expectations and don't really fantasize about more.

I try to concentrate on the sensations, smells, sights, etc... I am usually far too absorbed in all of that to think of much else.

I'm totally in agreement with ottawaadventurer on this one: I do try to enjoy every second of it by being in the moment, enjoying what is happening right here, right now!

Before and after, yeah, I've often dreamt of other types of interaction with my prefered MAs.... One can always dream...

toine

When I saw a MA I wanted to see her because I never had had a erotic massage (or lapdance and private striptease for that matter) That was the sexual experience I was looking for (and must repeat btw)

I personally view erotic massage as one type of sexual encounter just as seeing a SP and getting oral/fs etc is another type of encounter

If I want oral/fs etc, I'll see an SP, if I want an erotic massage, I'll see a MA. And I don't see a MA hoping for something else from that encounter

Hope that is making sense

RG

Hi Megan :)

I am exclusively a non f/s player and you ask an interesting question. Not unlike seeing sp's which I do if I'm looking for something a bit more intimate, I find chemistry is always the key. I have had some extremely erotic encounters with MA's even more so than with some SP's and part of the fantasy does become a...what if scenario. I like it because it's a no lose for me and once or twice things with an MA progressed a bit more than the norm which really surprised both of us. So yes!

Fun either way....

Peace

MG

A somewhat difficult question to answer, actually. Whenever I'm with an attractive woman, I'm honestly interested in things going as far as possible. Maybe that's just me or my nature, or maybe it's just a guy thing. But, even knowing the rules/limits, it's hard not to think "damn I wish we could take this further."

I won't say that it ever gets in the way of or intrudes on the enjoyment of what is going on, though.

For me, part of the biggest preoccupation is that in sex I am at least equally and probably more interested in giving pleasure, and this is difficult in an MA scenario. I live the heat, wetness, smells and sounds of a woman enjoying herself and getting off. This is something that occupies my thoughts during an MA session because rules generally get in the way of realizing it.

• Like 2

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

For me I see MA for the sensual touch but I would be lying if I said my mind doesn't wander. Yes I have been in the moment and wondered what it would be like for a different finish

Posted via Mobile Device

When you are with an MA' date=' are you just enjoying the moment, the fact that a beautiful woman is slipping and sliding all over you and touching you, or are you actually fantasizing about other things, like oral or intercourse?[/quote']

Just enjoying whatever's happening at the time. For me at least, visiting a MA is a bit of a different mindset to visiting someone who offers FS. I've also generally found that what MAs do is more than enough to keep me fully occupied and prevent me thinking about much else at all; in addition to this, visiting a MA just so you could lie there wishing you were getting "more" (for some definition of "more") strikes me as being a bit of a waste of time. If I want something else, I'll go and see someone who offers whatever "something else" I happen to be interested in.

I've only seen one MA and was recent (recommendation still to come). But for me I knew we would connect based how she presents herself on CERB. And I felt we connected great. Why is that important - well with the chemistry comes the admiration for the woman I'm with. And I was truly into her in the time we spent together. I loved her voice and her words. That complimented by the way she was presenting the physical contact - I wasn't aware of anyone else for that brief period but her!

I'm with Scribbles on this one.

Gee, I dunno. There's something about having a beautiful nude woman sliding her lithe body all over me, teasing and caressing me, intent on building me up to an amazing orgasm... that just gets me (surprise!) really horny. At which point my natural guy juices kick in. Instinctively I want to reciprocate, which then grows into a yearning for more intimacy and for her warmth to envelope me. Do I succumb to these impulses and overstep her established boundary? Of course not. My maturity and self-control prevent me, but I assure you the thoughts and desire are very much present. Frankly, I'd be worried if they weren't.

For me I have to stay in the moment of what is going on between us, the reality of a beautiful woman bringing me to a place I don't get to often enough. I generally book for 2 hours as that place I want to be includes time to get to know her, hold her, dance, laugh or just lay together. If I'm thinking this will lead to something else at that moment then I miss out on what is happening right then and there.

Later, back at the ranch, I can dream about anything and take matters into my own hands.

My worst habit is actually thinking about something comletely innocuous at exaclty the wrong moment, going "Why would I think of that now", and knowing I won't be getting it back any time soon. But I am still with her and it's no big deal as we lie together again. She's still beautiful and she is still holding me.

I can't believe I'm answering this thread as MA's are not my thing....although I have done it a few times and here's my take on it....

I'm enjoying the fact that I CAN'T do those other things. I'm usually pretty dominant and aggressive but in an MA situation I am laying back, enjoying the view and enjoying having things done to me. It's different and enjoyable on it's own level.

When it is an enjoyable massage experience (like when you see Megan), then I find myself entirely in the moment (anyone whose mind wanders during a bodyslide is crazy!), but when the massage is not as enjoyable it is a little harder to stay focused. I might be the exception though as non-intercourse sexual activity is my preferred form of physical intimacy.

When making an appointment for a session with an MA, the expectations are very clear from the lady's advertisement as to the type(s) of services she provides. So if one is meeting for the slide and glide intimacy, the laying on of hands experience, the tease and please scenario, then that is what one takes pleasure from. You are "in the moment" enjoying the ministrations of the provider, her voice, her body, the strength and yet gentleness in her fingers as they manipulate your flesh.

Now being only flesh and blood, my mind does wander to possible other scenarios with the lady, but then the auto-correct button kicks in and brings me back to the table of reality.

Guest N***vaga

I think it truly depends on the MA and the vibe she gives off. Some MA just seem to be able to get you right into the moment expecting nothing more, wanting nothing more and simply enjoying the experience. Other MA's seem to lack that je ne sais quoi that prevents us from lusting for more. I find myself hoping for more when the cards are not clearly laid out on the table or when you get that fauls sens of hope more will happen. I usually, 98% of the time expect, hope or dream of nothing more then what is going on.

I think it's hard sometimes with repeats to forget that the barriers are still there. Both MA and client get comfortable with eachother and I think the client can sometimes think or hope for more as comfort sets in and that can result in a very difficult situation.

Posted via Mobile Device

I agree that it depends on the particular girl. With many the focus is on the sensual experience that I am having in that moment. There's no need to think about anything else since what I am experiencing is all I need, or want, it to be.

With some though, I use my imagination more. Some ladies encourage me to mentally substitude what we're doing with something more. Sometimes it's fun to go where their words want to take me.

Most definitely though, when I replay our time together later on, my mind almost always goes beyond what happened during the actual session.

Edited by doubledave
spelling

Guest s**nflute
Interesting question.

I agree with the OP, Toine and Roamingguy, it's what is happening during that particular moment with your MP or MA. As Roamingguy pointed out, if you are in the mood for something else, you visit the person that provide that specific service. Now Megan, I am sure the guy's would like to flip the question over to you :)

if you are in the mood for something else, you visit the person that provide that specific service. :)

This isn't necessarily true. There are many of us who may be in the mood, but for our own reasons do not partake of anything more than a massage.

Edited by doubledave
grammer

Guest S***dst***

Personally I visit SP's if I'm in that mood and Mp's when I'm not.

That's not to say there haven't been times where I visited an MP and started REALLY getting into it and thought "oh man I wish she'd just go down on me right now" but that wasn't the reason I chose to visit them.

The only thing that seems constant (even though I restrain myself obv if it's not allowed) is the desire to return the pleasure...manually, but not necessarily with Pen.

Guest s**nflute
This isn't necessarily true. There are many of us who may be in the mood, but for other reason do not partake of anything more indepth than a massage.

Each our own........diffferent strokes for different folks

As many have said,it depends on the connection and the lady's hotness. If she is hot and the connection is good I will fantasize about more with her. Good question Megan.

Posted via Mobile Device

Hi Megan,

For me, there's something special and unique about a session with a skilled MA. It has something that is often not present when i visit an SP.

I think it is that I am being seduced... it begins as a very enjoyable therapeutic massage, and then transitions to something very sexy that is initiated by the MA... and the skill of the MA can make the trip - the seduction - spectacular. that feeling of being seduced is definitely part of why i luv a good MA...

Certainly, i think about sex with the MA, but i'm not thinking "how can i get this gal to give me a BBBJ, or whatever". I know that during the session she will outline her limits, and once i understand them i stay within them and enjoy the moment....

Its important to me that everyone in the room is comfortable with what is taking place - if she's not, then it's really no fun for me either...

If i want to take the lead, or specifically want FS, then i don't call on an MA.

my take...

Dear MA Connoisseurs,

When you are with an MA, are you just enjoying the moment, the fact that a beautiful woman is slipping and sliding all over you and touching you, or are you actually fantasizing about other things, like oral or intercourse?

Yes Megan,

Not always but offten I fantasize that the Ma would take it to the next level and just wrap her lips around me, or climb on a take control with out asking. I would never ask take advantage I know the boundires. But if the ma wanted it I wouldn't say no.

Maybe its more like praying it would happen LOL!!!!!!!!