My secret addiction...

Is gossip and TMZ!

Right now I'm going crazy for all of the beyonce is she pregnant or is she faking the pregnancy and using a surrogate drama.

All my friends make fun of me but all I want to do is talk about this.

Also is jessica simpson pregnant? I've seen the recent pics and the fact that she's not saying yes or no is driving me up the wall.

I have no idea why I love hollywood gossip so much *sigh*

Posted via Mobile Device

At the risk of sounding patronizing and I'm not and mean this honestly, I respectfully suggest you consider another site for your interests - i.e. e talk.

I think we can talk about this hear, I mean they ARE lovely ladies....

Personally I can't stand all the hollywood crap but then again I was doing some groceries tonight and I couldn't stop reading the magazines at the checkout....it just sucks you in!

And why would that be? Is talking about gossip ay different then posting pictures of cats, songs, baking recipes or any of the multitude of topics discussed on CERB?

There are threads on shannon tweeds engagement, steve jobs death and other related topics.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

Back off boys!! This Hollywood drams is extremely entertaining and yall can't deny that you can become engulfed by it too, even if it's Sunday night and Desperate housewives is on, your woman's favorite show and you're just being a good man by watching it with her secretly eating up everything trying to figure out who sent the letter to Bree and what did I miss when I was in the can? Same thing

Beyonce, I think she's pregnant for real, she is young enough to have children and has a very distinct proud female stance persona so I don't think she'd give up the opportunity to follow through with woman hood 100%.

Jessica, yeah! She is sooo done with waiting and wants to do it to secure this man for life..Imagine, saving your virginity for your husband, I bet she was soooo in love with what's his face(who cares!) and her heart was broken with nothing to show for it..Besides, she needs to advance her career in a different direction..She was famous for her innocence and family values, now she must reclaim a title other than divorced and gaining weight boyfriend follower. She can't just keep dating randoms, totally bad for her image.

Additional Comments:

Oh and boys..if you don't like the topic, please dont post, this is serious to some girls, this Hollywood drama makes me feel great about my life when I'm down

Man, I don't really pay attention to the celeb gossip, but lately I've been tuning in because of Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher's new bullshit campaign to end sex trafficking and their non-profit org DNA. The campaign is bullshit not because sex trafficking isn't shitty, but because it conflates prostitution and sex trafficking and Demi Moore is full of misleading statements and so forth.

At the risk of sounding patronizing and I'm not and mean this honestly, I respectfully suggest you consider another site for your interests - i.e. e talk.

Dude, she put this on the general discussion forum. Last I checked, we can discuss pretty much anything on here as long as it's not about illegal activities and such. Her topic is within the framework of Cerb's rules and regulations.

So basically, if you think a topic sucks, don't reply to it. That way it will drift off of the first page more quickly, and problem solved.

However, if multiple people respond to this thread then clearly it is of some interest to multiple people on this board. So in which case the OP put up something worth talking about. I mean christ, one of the most popular threads in the general discussion area is called the unhijackable thread of randomness!

• Like 2

Dude, she put this on the general discussion forum. Last I checked, we can discuss pretty much anything on here as long as it's not about illegal activities and such. Her topic is within the framework of Cerb's rules and regulations.

So basically, if you think a topic sucks, don't reply to it. That way it will drift off of the first page more quickly, and problem solved.

However, if multiple people respond to this thread then clearly it is of some interest to multiple people on this board. So in which case the OP put up something worth talking about. I mean christ, one of the most popular threads in the general discussion area is called the unhijackable thread of randomness!

Yea, Wot he said!

Most of the people I know spend a large part of their working day gossiping. The "celebs" are out there for just that purpose: It may be that April Dawn likes to share that with us. I'm fine with it even if I know absolutely nothing about Beyonce's pregnancy.

CB - off to gossip about real people now :big grin:

Well Hollywood gossip has been around since Hollywoodland and I guess it will be here for a while yet. We grew up with my Mum's movie and T.V. gossip mags, all the A, B, C and D list stars on game and talk shows and now all the ET and TMZ stuff.

Sometmmes it's nice to know who was walking down the beach at Malibu today or arrived at LAX. Lately I just watch it when Law and Order is on commercial, but sometimes I forget to switch back.

Where's Mary Hart these days? :-}

I can't believe Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher got brought up but the allegations that he cheated on their anniversary haven't been mentioned yet!

I've been more distracted by how stupid Ashton sounds when he's trying to sound like he knows what he's talking about.

I've been more distracted by how stupid Ashton sounds when he's trying to sound like he knows what he's talking about.

You mean he doesn't!

Damn, the day's gone to the dogs already!

Is Anderson the new Oprah? Very touchy-feely show yesterday!

CB

Yeah from what I gather, he really was just playing himself in That 70's Show. Although I must admit, A guilty pleasure of mine is watching him flounder about when he tried a "serious" role in the butterfly effect! too freakin' funny!

Looks like everything he needed to know about acting, he learned from Dude Where's My Car! ;)

NDVD_777.JPG

A few years later, from the Butterfly Effect:

The-Butterfly-Effect.-003.jpg

OK, just for the record, the comment wasn't that this topic shouldn't be on cerb, but that the OP should get her entertainment news from the show E Talk, not TMZ.

On that note, I prefer entertainment news over regular news because it is, after all, entertaining. I like movies and good tv, so it is more interesting to me to be uptodate with that info. I do not care at all about info about music entertainers tho.

Hmm, You bring up a good point. Gentleman11's post could very well be taken in a different light then how I interpreted it.

G11, would you like a chance to clarify? :)

Guest s******ecan****
OK, just for the record, the comment wasn't that this topic shouldn't be on cerb, but that the OP should get her entertainment news from the show E Talk, not TMZ.

....yes that is how I read his post as well, he is not talking about CERB if you ask me.

Is gossip and TMZ!

Right now I'm going crazy for all of the beyonce is she pregnant or is she faking the pregnancy and using a surrogate drama.

All my friends make fun of me but all I want to do is talk about this.

Also is jessica simpson pregnant? I've seen the recent pics and the fact that she's not saying yes or no is driving me up the wall.

I have no idea why I love hollywood gossip so much *sigh*

Posted via Mobile Device

April Dawn you are not alone in your addiction millions have the same interest. Its how the publications like National Enquirer, The Star, or productions like TMZ etc stay in businessT.T.