Duos With Nina from PK

Hey Guys,

I've noticed some postings on CL with Nina from PK advertising duos. After conducting a quick search, all that comes up are some bad reviews with Nina and Brandy (mostly revolving around Brandy)

Does anyone know if Nina has another nice new little spinner gf that she is doing duos with? I thought I saw a pic on PK's site with Nina and Kaitlyn....Can anyone confirm if they're doing duos together...

I've been eagerly reading treads regarding duos because I've wanted to take the plunge and fulfill and longer awaited fantasy. I would love to have two young, petite energetic full GFE girls for the first experience...

After viewing pics and reading reviews about Nina...she seems exactly my type.....I'm hoping she has ditched Brandy and found a new little hottie to have duos with...

Any info would be greatly appreciated....

Just call Jessica at PK. I am sure she can arrange the ladies of your desire.

I only spent some time with Nina a few months back. She's fantastic. Definite repeat.

Thanks for all your feedback. I just actually read Dreamer's review of his duo with Kaitlyn and Alicia. WOW!!! I'm going to have a massive erection all day just thinking of that duo.....

Now I'm not sure if I want Kaitlyn and Nina or Kaitlyn and Alicia!!

Thanks for all your feedback. I just actually read Dreamer's review of his duo with Kaitlyn and Alicia. WOW!!! I'm going to have a massive erection all day just thinking of that duo.....

Now I'm not sure if I want Kaitlyn and Nina or Kaitlyn and Alicia!!

I think Alicia became Adorable Chloe. AdorableChloe was doing duos last weekend.

I can confirm that Alicia from PK became Adorable Chloe.

This review from Dreamer8 is not recent, and in this field, there is constant change.

AdorableChloe has left PK at least a year ago; but Kaitlin is still there once in a while.

I can confirm that Alicia from PK became Adorable Chloe.

This review from Dreamer8 is not recent, and in this field, there is constant change.

AdorableChloe has left PK at least a year ago; but Kaitlin is still there once in a while.

I see Pk Kaitlyn's ad running on CL a few times a week.

Just noticed...This thread is in the wrong section..should be in Ottawa Discussions area

Thanks Pete, I missed that. I just moved it over.

Wow...Too many name changes.....Can you confirm that Dreamer?

yes name change and independent