First, I just want to say that I hope this doesn't come off as fishing for compliments, because that's not quite what I'm going for. Basically, I'm trying to get an idea of how I'm perceived by potential clientele and if I'm giving the impression that I am going for or if I'm off-base. Based on what you know of my advertising, and what I've said here in the forums, how do I come across to you? Be honest, but polite. I guess I'm just trying to get a sense of my own "image" and if how I think I'm portraying myself is how I'm actually coming across.

Thanks very much in advance for any and all responses.

Guest tr*****e
Assertive and Intelligent, honest and real. Hope that helps beauty

Yeah, what Julia said, but a touch crazy(in a good way). You come across as someone that would be cool to spend time with. I have to say your taste in avatars is eye-catching, also.

If I were a hobbyest, I would think of you as a kink goddess, who was extremely open-minded sexually, and one I would feel comfortable exploring some of the kinkier things with. I also love your look, it's very sexy, individual and punky. Just like you! :)

Interesting; insightful and compassionate comments; a hint of noir.

You sparked my interest anyway.

Happy Friday

CB

Hi Berlin,

When I first saw your adverts, read your profile, and followed some of your posts, you struck me as a young lady who has her head on right. You know what you want, what you like, and are not afraid to express your ideas.

Of more import is that you are an intelligent individual who is "au courant" with societal issues. Your image is one of a punk goddess with a mushy heart.

• Like 2

Interesting; insightful and compassionate comments; a hint of noir.

You sparked my interest anyway.

Happy Friday

CB

Ooo a hint of noir--I really like that.

Hi Berlin,

Your image is one of a punk goddess with a mushy heart.

Haha, maybe I should start using that as my tagline ?

Ooo a hint of noir--I really like that.

I try! :icon_rolleyes:

Is punk still to do with the hair and music, or has that scene changed since I missed it?

CB

No arguments with what others have said already. I can't really comment on your ads for two reasons: firstly that you don't seem to post that many, and secondly that I don't tend to look at ads that much anyway :)

To add to what others have said, you come across as someone who doesn't suffer fools gladly, as someone who doesn't take shit from anyone but will dish it out if provoked, and as someone who will call things as you see them.

Everyone else has pretty much got it covered!

Intelligent, well spoken and not afraid to step on the occasional set of toes. I guess one thing that stands out for me, is a contradiction of sorts. You've gt some punker in you but you also strike me as an old soul. It's neat!

Everyone else has pretty much got it covered!

Intelligent, well spoken and not afraid to step on the occasional set of toes. I guess one thing that stands out for me, is a contradiction of sorts. You've gt some punker in you but you also strike me as an old soul. It's neat!

That last comment struck a chord: I would agree with the "old soul". Maturity cannot always be measured in years and in your case, nor should it be.

Have a good weekend,

CB