Strip Club Buddies

Guest schobbyist

Hey - Looking for new strip club buddies to go to strip clubs on semi-regular basis. If interested send me a PM!

Add me to the list of those interested in getting together at the Ottawa stripclubs from time to time. I'm sure there's lots of other guys interested in meeting up as well. Anyone else interested PM me as well, and well start a get together.

Hey

I'm interested. I'm often around at lunch times. Although Pigales is closer for me I'm willing to try others! Mail me and let's have a drink!

Great idea! Thanks.

I've often thought that we need a cerb tie or T-shirt or something LOL, so we can identify each other in the clubs. :)

I suggest we plan to get together the first week in the new year after everyone is done with the holiday festivities. Also, the idea of wearing something to identify each other is great. My option would be to wear a tie of a specific colour, or say a common theme for a t-shirt such as a soccer jersey. If we go with the t-shirt, I'll be the guy wearing the Arsenal jersey. Later.

Merry Christmas to all!

Great idea! Thanks.

I've often thought that we need a cerb tie or T-shirt or something LOL, so we can identify each other in the clubs. :)

I think, in honor of Cato, we should all wear togas or tunics or something like that. :icon_wink:

The bouncer wouldn't have trouble with that, would they???

I think, in honor of Cato, we should all wear togas or tunics or something like that. :icon_wink:

The bouncer wouldn't have trouble with that, would they???

I can see with wearing those at this time of year we would all find it a little chilly on all parts of our bodies. Brrrrr!!! :)

Looking at some of the threads Cuba is not the place you want to be hobbying. Much safer to wait until you come home. Foreigners can end up in jail for these types of activities. Best to stay on the resorts and do not stray.

• Like 1

Got an idea.... OP... why not start a social group?

So much easier to set a date and time and location, and that way, if the boys wanna meet, it can be on the DL....

Guest Ni**t*****t
Second week of January sounds good to me.

I'm in. It will be difficult to find a date/time that works for everyone however. But the ides is good, seems like fun... please include me and PM me whenever the time comes. Cheers!

Ummm....I'm not too sure what threads you're referring to....but hobbying in Cuba is fantastic and safe. And your advice about straying off the resorts is somewhat false.

I've recently returned from my 17th trip to Cuba. Walking the streets in any Cuban city is safer that walking on Rideau Street at night.

My advice to anyone who goes to Cuba is to go to a Cuban disco (not on the resort) and you'll have a riot. Get a Cuban driver to take you and invite him in for a drink. You'll have little problem finding company....

Looking at some of the threads Cuba is not the place you want to be hobbying. Much safer to wait until you come home. Foreigners can end up in jail for these types of activities. Best to stay on the resorts and do not stray.

Ummm....I'm not too sure what threads you're referring to....but hobbying in Cuba is fantastic and safe. And your advice about straying off the resorts is somewhat false.

I've recently returned from my 17th trip to Cuba. Walking the streets in any Cuban city is safer that walking on Rideau Street at night.

My advice to anyone who goes to Cuba is to go to a Cuban disco (not on the resort) and you'll have a riot. Get a Cuban driver to take you and invite him in for a drink. You'll have little problem finding company....

Hey Guys... you might want to open a new thread to share this... it really doesn't belong in the SC discussion. No offense taken or meant, but this was about SC buddies...

Just read about the arson at Barb's. :-x Hopefully they re-open real soon!

:idea: Let's change the location for this Friday meetup.

Let's meet at Barefax at 5pm on Friday January 20th. Please reply on 'Ottawa Strip Club Buddies' social group or PM me if you'll be in attendance. Be there or be square!