Lara Massage

Just came back from my third visit with Lara and am amazed again how good she is. When I first met her I was struck by her cuteness and a wonderful kind personality. You really feel relaxed right away.

Starts with a great massage. She has really professional skills and has RMT quality (not certified) experience. (Ive been seeing an excellent RMT for many years and she is on par, i would be interested to see what others think). I took an hour which you really need with Lara. She does the whole body and even the feet. Wow the feet! It was hard to keep awake as she does this really good soooothing foot massage. Heaven. Then there is her special ending which is really good too so sensous are focused and caring. This part you wake up for sure. What I noticed even more this time is she is right there with you. Really genuine and nice to be around.

If you are looking for wild erotic fast times (which we all love sometimes), its probably not the timing for this. But if you like gentle, purposeful, sensuous then there is a great fit.

Gents treat her well. She is one kind lady.

Agree completely with your recommendaton. I've seen Lara twice and have enjoyed both experiences. For comparison, she is quite similar to Jude in most aspects. She is very personable, great massage and sexy body. And you hit the specialty, foot massage.... it was wonderful. Location in Hull may be a negative for some but it's just 3 mins past the bridge.

I also had the pleasure of meeting Lara this week and I must say that I am very happy I did. She provided a very good massage, very relaxing, and she concluded our session in a very nice fashion.

As a great fan of itty bitty, I was blown away by the sight of lovely Lara.

I'm already thinking about our next appointment.

Best,

toine

I had the pleasure of seeing Lara a second time this week. I rarely comment on second visit, but I found this one most interesting: the same great massage, but the concluding phase was even better! It is as if Lara had analysed the first encounter and figured out all the right strokes that work perfectly for me.

What a nice way to conclude a hard day of work!

I can't wait to see how it will be the next time around.

toine

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

I just saw Lara. I agree that her vibe is like Jude's. Very hot little body too, again like Jude. I definitely plan on seeing her again.

Posted via Mobile Device

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.