areola's big or small?

:icon_question:I thought I would ask others their opinion of the size of a womans areola's,do you prefer large ,small or in between.Or do you like them all.From my experience men seem to like this part of the breast as much if not more than the breast itself or the nipple ,what is your opinion?

I know I'm like a big baby. That is the point of a breast after all , isn't it ( pardon the pun)

I love large, dark areolas and even more to the point , long large nipples are wonderful ! My preference is for nipples that like to be stimulated and that respond and I can be very gentle if that is required.

All that said , when with a lady not well endowed in this area, we generally find another very special area to play around.

As a matter of fact I think that I included that interrest in my profile several years ago.

Thanks Cristy for bring up this matter... It peaks my interrest.

Edited by chavez
salute to chrity

The areola definitely has a contrast to rest of the boob. I prefer a darker contrast, and a bigger aerola. On cerb my favourite aerola can be said to be that of NaughtyAngel

Here is the link to the picture:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/album.php?albumid=843&pictureid=13137

Like any other skin in the body, if it is smooth and is accentuated with a pointed nipple that would be very wonderful.

They are part of boobies. I love them all. but tiny one make me even happier:)

Agreed! :)

Posted via Mobile Device

Well, sometimes we want what we don't have in certain areas, and quite honestly I have always wished mine were smaller.....Lol Sometimes things aren't big enough, sometimes they are not small enough....Yeesh! I am so happy to say though, that I have met some large areola fans who have helped changed my confidence with this! IyamwhoIyam. :icon_mrgreen:

• Like 1

Well, sometimes we want what we don't have in certain areas, and quite honestly I have always wished mine were smaller.....Lol Sometimes things aren't big enough, sometimes they are not small enough....Yeesh! I am so happy to say though, that I have met some large areola fans who have helped changed my confidence with this! IyamwhoIyam. :icon_mrgreen:

Yours are perfect!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

MMMM boobies! boobs tits guns cannons melons funbags jugs hand rests nipple holders female love handles rack ...

As long as I can touch them, I like em!!!!

All aspects of the female form are divine. The mere sharing of one's body with another person is satisfaction enough for me. Whatever form the female posseses that is what I adore and praise. Do I have preferences, certainly. Do I wait until a lady who meets all my preferences appears, definetly not. I explore the various female forms and rejoice in their differences.

Now as for breasts :boobies: and their various parts I have no preferences. As long as my partner is responsive to my caresses and kisses, then all is well. :icon_biggrin: I always ask the lady whether she prefers a gentle approach first with a more firm handling as passion increases. We must communicate if mutual satisfaction is to be attained.