Gentlemen...Thank you!

To the Gentlemen of Ottawa!

I must take a moment to put some of my thoughts down. I'm out west, sitting on my balconey looking at the city skyline and the mountains all at the same time. The coffee is steaming, the sound of construction fills the air. The only thing that could make where I am better, is if it were all in Ottawa. Last week was such an incredible experience for me. For all those that didn't have the opportunity to come for a visit I apologize. I had 59 requests, and there are only so many hours in a day. The visits that I had the pleasure of entertaining were such fun, and my new suite lived up to all of my lofty expectations.

The gentlemen in Ottawa are truly exceptional breed of man. I left Ottawa with an overwhelming feeling of genuine care and belonging. The sadness that settled as I waited for my flight was quiet and I know in my heart that Ottawa will be home to me as much as the South ever was. Anyone who knows a Southerner will realize the magnitude of that statement. My visit was intense, the relationships I have with so many of you bring me such a tremendous sense of joy and satisfaction.

Thank you all, for just being who were born to be...

Catherine

To the Gentlemen of Ottawa!

I must take a moment to put some of my thoughts down. I'm out west, sitting on my balconey looking at the city skyline and the mountains all at the same time. The coffee is steaming, the sound of construction fills the air. The only thing that could make where I am better, is if it were all in Ottawa. Last week was such an incredible experience for me. For all those that didn't have the opportunity to come for a visit I apologize. I had 59 requests, and there are only so many hours in a day. The visits that I had the pleasure of entertaining were such fun, and my new suite lived up to all of my lofty expectations.

The gentlemen in Ottawa are truly exceptional breed of man. I left Ottawa with an overwhelming feeling of genuine care and belonging. The sadness that settled as I waited for my flight was quiet and I know in my heart that Ottawa will be home to me as much as the South ever was. Anyone who knows a Southerner will realize the magnitude of that statement. My visit was intense, the relationships I have with so many of you bring me such a tremendous sense of joy and satisfaction.

Thank you all, for just being who were born to be...

Catherine

This is such a sweet message. Although I was away, this touched my heart and expresses so much of my own feelings with many I have encountered. Thank you for sharing.

Guest f***2f***

Well you weren't alone in having fun and regretting that you were gone. Cat I personally had a great time visiting with you...you always stretch all of my senses; intelectual, physical, etc etc...last week was no exception...you are the best baby!!

Cat,

Ottawa is a darker and a much more lonely place with out you. You have brightened the lives of so many especially me.

You are truly missed when you are not here.

Again sitting outside drinking coffee looking at the endless western sky, it is so blue, not a cloud to be seen and the sun can only be described as glorious! Reading these sentiments it's nice to know my feelings are shared, I think of each and every one of you. I will be back, I promise!!!!

Catherine

Cat,

I like others was saddened to miss you but appreciate the heads-up of your visit. I hope next time to have a clearer schedule.

I hope the west is treating you well things continue to go well for you and the family.

Warmest regards,

Spence