Seeing SPs (or at least me) in colder temps

Hey kats n kittens,

Hope everybody is doing great out in cerbland. I just was thinking about this the other day as I was jumping out of bed from being touched (okay so I exaggerate a little hehe).

When you come in from outside and see an SP (or at least me), take a few minutes to run your hands under WARM water (aside from the regular hand-washing). Cold hands directly on the nipples and other special nubbins can be very distracting.

Maybe it's just me....

Or just say your hands are cold and I will make sure to warm them up ;)

I make sure the heat is turned up in my hotel room, and (when I get one) jacuzzi is ready to go (couple ladies I know like jacuzzi rooms)

I like my hotel room to be a warm and inviting place

RG

Haha this thread reminds me of last year and the "sexy" strip tease I had to do out of a parka, ski pants and long johns. Oh how I love minus 40 weather!

Posted via Mobile Device

To be honest, I like the idea of no gloves, cold hands and having them warmed up as Zoe Zee offers.

Ok does this mean "No" to ice cubes. I guess there is a mixed reaction - maybe a time for everything. Sometimes I think its hot to use ice to bring the fripple out....on me and on her. Also melting ice running down the body can be rather exciting.

Contrarily, I'm happy for the cooler weather.

Autumn almost always having been my fav season for many reasons.

That, and polar bear blood I do believe I possess at times, gets me feeling "friskier". Grrrrrrr !

High teens/low 20 degrees being my personal comfort zone.

Add to that... on 3 occasions(rendezvous) since this past spring, the air-conditionning was inadequate, or non-functional. Incalls at 2 hotels and 1 residence. Phew!!

Gettin' a greater urge to generate additional body heat these days !

More fun, and less sweaty "ssshloook" sounds when two bodies writhe together during steamy sessions of fun and frolic.

As for the cool hands..never a complaint.

A shower just prior always having been a preference, and the fact that I've forever had hot paws.