CMJ Downtown

Guest S***dst***

I would assume you need to be a member as it's a members only, club.

However it has shut down anyways and any furthur business done within is not associated with Jasmine or CMJ...even if they owners keep the name on it.

PM CMJ directly if you need more info.

I would assume you need to be a member as it's a members only, club.

However it has shut down anyways and any furthur business done within is not associated with Jasmine or CMJ...even if they owners keep the name on it.

PM CMJ directly if you need more info.

Unless they want to be sued, they wont be using our name or any of my intellectual property. Details can be found in the members section of our website.

However, keeping our fingers crossed myself and a very prominent, professional, and popular independent, have put in an offer to lease an absolutely stunningly gorgeous space further north on Bank Street.

I'm really glad to hear that a prominent independant might be taking this over. I think I know them all and they are all great and smart ladies; just wish the absolute best for whomever it is.

I'm really glad to hear that a prominent independant might be taking this over. I think I know them all and they are all great and smart ladies; just wish the absolute best for whomever it is.

No no you have misunderstood - myself and a prominanet indy are searching for another space. Trust me, this indy wouldn't touch that hole in the basement with a 100 ft pole.