Need allllll sorts of advice...

Hey,

New to this site, subscribed a while back but haven't really been on until now... Curious to get some feedback from some women and dudes. I'm 29, and in a wheelchair, from Ottawa Ontario. Super normal guy, super chill guy. Not weird or anything. Loaded money wise, but I just like to have fun, and go on with life like most people do. My sex life over the last year has been ridiculously bad. I broke up with my ex, because she was nuts, and I had surgery twice, which kind of killed my sex drive and will continue to do so for at least another couple of months. That being said, mentally it seems I'm always horny... Me and my ex bought a sybian while we were together, and she loved it. I loved using it on her, to watch her cum over and over and over...

So.... being lonely lately, I figured I should try posting on craigslist, to see if I could arrange some play dates with some women who are interested in trying it out. And holy fuck, it seems, like I committed a crime. I've met 1 or 2 really great women who enjoyed their experience, and I've also met 4 or 5 women who scared me. Women who turned out not to look like what they described, women who seemed cracked out of their mind, or women who seem to have major problems in their life. Apart from those bad encounters, between the amount of spam I get from fake women, and dudes pretending to be ladies. I just don't get it... Yeah I get that I'm in a wheelchair, and that might weird people out and I totally understand that, but it's not like I look retarded or anything... lol Combine that with the fact that I'm not looking for sex right now, and looking to create an alternative experience, it seems the only women I attract are not the type of women anyone wants to be with for obvious reasons... lol I'm not looking for super models all the time, but I'm certainly looking for women with a head on their shoulders...

Soooo I've mentioned all that to ask this.

1) Is craigslist even worth using these days? Or are there better options?

2) For the ladies, How likely are you to try some alternative experiences?

3) How many women have tried the sybian? Curious to get you're feedback...

4) I'm always very generous, but realistically, how much more do paid companions get when it comes to fetish scenarios like this? I know everyone is different, but realistically, I don't want to be taken advantage off... unless I ask for it... haha

I'd love to get some feedback on some providers experiences, with fetish scenarios and so on. And also some dudes advice on avoiding some of the shall I say nicely "weirdos" lol

Thanks Pals...

Stay away from CL, there are so many, many, many more wonderful ladies here on CERB. My two horrible encounters from hell, well one from CL, and one from another site I won't name...my experience with CERB is the ladies are great.

When you see a lady here on CERB that interests you, contact her (either through pm/email or whatever is her preference)

When scheduling an encounter, let her know before hand about being in a wheelchair. Most important to the ladies is that you are a gentleman

Good luck and have fun

A couple quick ramblings

RG

And also some dudes advice on avoiding some of the shall I say nicely "weirdos" lol

CL is FULL of weirdos and people misrepresenting themselves; don't waste your time. I'm fairly new around these parts (been here 4.5 / 5 months) and the ladies of CERB are FANTASTIC!! They put you at ease and I promise that there are no "weirdos" here (in relation to the women anyway...) ;-)

Best of luck find what you're looking for here.

Guest ma***sf***x

I have to agree with roamingguy stay away from CL there are lots of great ladies on here good luck!

Guest E*******h S******s

I think you have come to the right place. My suggestion to you would be to peruse the ads for Ottawa ladies, pick the ones that pique your interest and ask them your specific questions in a pm. I would also put a link to this thread in your pm. Remember to be diplomatic in your questions. For example, rather than ask, "Will you sit on my face while I eat your pussy?", ask instead, "Do you allow DATY?"

Good luck and welcome to CERB.

You most definitely need to stop CL, as it is not a Moderated site. Our community here is built on mutual respect, and with honest intention. You need to take some time a chat with whom you find appealing, make sure you explain your needs and wants. I most confident you will find not just one, but many ladies here that will do you right!

have you looked into the spcial needs group here?? may help you on your search;)

cerb is a great place because as was mentioned its a moderated site and there are good ways to look up recommendations on certain ladies to make sure they are who they say they are and show themselves as.

with requests (like the sybian play etc), as long as you're polite in how you address things and you address them early (like when you are arranging the encounter on the phone/email etc) rather than spring them on them at the encounter, you should be fine.

good luck! and welcome to cerb :-)

Soooo I've mentioned all that to ask this.

4) I'm always very generous, but realistically, how much more do paid companions get when it comes to fetish scenarios like this? I know everyone is different, but realistically, I don't want to be taken advantage off... unless I ask for it... haha

1) No, my understanding is that you have to go though a lot of freaks, weirdos and even thieves to find the odd gem.

2) All ladies are different in their likes and dislikes, what they find hot and not.

3) I'm curious and would like to know too.

4) When price is discussed up-front before the encounter and you agree, you'll never be taken advantage of.

Stick with the ladies on CERB. You've already gotten to know some of them in a way by reading their posts.

Be very upfront with your disabilities and desires, and you'll be in for a blast of a time.

Another piece of advice would be to check Cowboy Kenny's diary frequently. Best way to avoid being ripped off is to follow what info he posts. Though my advice to all is always the same, if it doesn't look or feel right...it probably isn't!

http://www.cowboysdiary.info/

Hey,

Thanks Pals...

1) As everyone else said. Stay away from CL, you will avoid yourself a LOT of disappointment

2)Depend on what is alternative experiences for you, I think a certain amount of ladies are a)open to some type of role play or b)kinky. those that are kinky normally state it fairly often.

3) I have tried it twice. It is up to now the most amazing experience I ever had, I feel bad saying that, but men after seem so out of my mind:P The orgasms that I had with that toy were mind-blowing.

4) Depend on the lady, but normally it's regular rate plus a small extra fee depending on what you do...normally fetish evolved a bit more "work" then an normal encounter because you need to plan a bit in advance, it may required some toys etc...

All right, well I'm sold on cerb! I've gotten more feedback and info in one thread then I ever had on cl. Annnnnd I've had no dudes ask me to blow them, so that's a plus! lol Thanks guys

3) I have tried it twice. It is up to now the most amazing experience I ever had, I feel bad saying that, but men after seem so out of my mind:P The orgasms that I had with that toy were mind-blowing.

damn....thats pretty much what I've heard from every woman whos tried it....now I'm curious. lol

Have you had someone behind the controls when you try it? or were you in charge? LOL I've noticed it's a whole different experience when someone else is controlling it other than the woman. I think the anticipation of not knowing adds to the effect in a dramatic way....

Also what attachments did you/anyone who's tried it liked the most? Some women like the clit stimulation way more than penetration, meanwhile I've seen some women squirt for the first time using the latter...

Also, I'm not a service provider, but I am definitely open to having anyone over who wants to try it out... As long as I'm behind the controls and get to make you my little scream queen. lol I'm always friendly and generous ;-)

Edited by barriei88
  • Like 1