Angelina aka Betty Spanks

No current info but do a search. I seem to remember noit greatr reviews. I found her impossible to hook up with.

Yup ... Agree with bowser... Impossible to hook up with. I think the ads are a hoax and there is not a genuine interest to hang with the gents

I don't know about u guys, but so far i have good communication with her.. If my appointment with for the first day of the year pushes throug, i'll tell u guys about it. Fingers crossed!!

Tried seeing her today, we got the time set and everything. But I had to cancel, her incall was at a not so reputable hotel, it's filthy and sketchy there so I cancelled. Too bad she looked hot in her EC pics.

Edited by Bluegreenpurple
Edited hotel out

I have no interest in seeing her, but I need to stick up for the hotel, I was in there for a business meeting and was shocked how nice the inside of the hotel is.

So if you still want to see her, the hotel is actually quite nice, I am not sure of the rooms, was just in the restraunt and lobby

i too would like to stand up for hotel. have been there numerous times in past for a couple of the oriental girls that used to cum here . always clean and neat

...her incall was the XXXXXXXXXXX hotel...

With all due respect, why would you publicly reveal a lady's incall location (good or bad)?? What about *discretion*

for her and the gentlemen who decide to spend time with her?

Generally, those details are only shared on a need to know basis.

• Like 8

Sorry, inexperience. I didn't think it was specific enough like revealing her exact room. Anyone wanting to see her would find out anyway and anyone who doesn't want to would not care. Either way I shall keep in mind not to reveal locations in the future.

Guest W***ledi*Time
...anyone who doesn't want to would not care....

Since this is a public forum, potential readers include all sorts of folks - stalkers, the curious, former customers who may or may not be friendly, anti-prostitution zealots, hotel management, law enforcement, etc. You just never know. Better discreetly safe, than sorry.