Diana

Guest ***rgi*****9

Hi Everyone

It's been a little while since I last posted a review. With all the drama lately I decided to call someone new out of the blue. (well actually none of my regulars were available and Wpg's finest were busy so I didn't make the trek to Brandon)

I called Diana who had advertised on CL and was advertising in Uptown.

Diana is a petite woman who offers a true GFE experience. She has a condo off of Pembina Hwy closer to the perimeter. We started off with some LFK and moved into DFK. Our meeting was a spur of the moment decision. After some light touching and kissing we moved into the really good stuff. BBBJ, BLS, massage ahhhhhh! Moved into DATY Oh what a beautiful site nicely shaven (smooth, weird thought but I actually thought of the post about shaving, that disappeared quickly) She called me a tease so I just smiled and truly got going. Well I can say the sheets were very wet before we moved into a 69 yummy.

As she says her breasts are small but her nipples will keep you focused on sucking them. When it came time for our finishing we were both very ready, however she had one last condom which we ended up runing into some problems with so she went back to more BBBJ's.

Now here is something that I thougt was very interesting, when I introduced myself she said it was nice to finally get together after e-mailing back and forth!!! I have never e-mailed her or spoken to her previously. So someone out there is calling themselves GeorgieBoy69 and trying to use my name as a way to get somewhere with the ladies. I was not impressed however I know this has happened to some other senior members if they could PM me with any suggestions on the best way to deal with this it would be greatly appreciated.

I definately would suggest giving Diana a call as you will not be disappointed. In another review of Diana it was suggested that Diana was not new to the scene and that is correct she is actually one of the girls who use to work at Jessie's.

Contact info Diana 204-2#9-8##0 I booked an hour and actually ended up staying about 1 1/2 hrs rate booked was $.7 and actually left $$

Please do not post phone numbers on the threads. If you wish to give it out let people know you will PM them the info if they wish. Thanks.