I have read threads about what time of day people are hornier, other threads about what time of the year, for me I have noticed that I am most affected by the moon. So my question is...

Does the full moon affect your sex drive?

For years now I have noticed a remarkable increase in my sex drive about a week before a full moon lasting until the day after. At times it is so strong that I will masturbate 4 or 5 times in one day compared to the usual once a day.

Have you noticed if it affects you?

Sorry, I'm far too busy being horny and having my head faced down with my moon up to notice what Moon cycle it is. :)

• Like 1

Sorry, I'm far too busy being horny and having my head faced down with my moon up to notice what Moon cycle it is. :)

Mmmmmmm....now there's a mental image that makes want to HOWL!!..... ok, so that was a pretty predictable remark on my part....but oh so very true none the less! ;)

I'm horny all the time. If ever I plan my boners around the moon cycle, I want you to reverse trace my IP, call my internet service provider, google my address, drive over and punch my in the face...

Signed,

My penis

Maybe on this site the question should be: when are you not horney?

Much shorter answer....never

those hours when you just start your menstruations and your body is literally punching you in the face saying hahaha bitch and you though it was nice to be a woman!

I'm only horney at certain times:

• In the spring
  • When there's a full moon
  • When it's sunny
  • When there's a new moon
  • At night
  • In the summer
  • When it's cloudy
  • When there's a half moon
  • When it's raining
  • In the fall
  • On days of the week that have "Y" in them.
  • When it's snowing
  • During the day
  • In the winter

But that's it.

Horny...all the time. If I painted a face on my boner, you would constantly find me in the car pool lane, lol!

The cycle of the moon indirectly affects men. Since the women are hornier during that time, it rubs off on the men in the same way. I carry a lunar calendar app on my phone and do check timings of the moon when I go to see SPs.

On Android it is called "Simple Moon Phase Widget". Don't know if there is an app on iPhone for that.

BTW: It is full moon tonight. I feel luckey!!!!

Guest ***t***iv***

every night, in the shower, 'time of the month', just before and just after 'time of the month', and when it's been awhile lol

My sex drive has occasionally waxed and waned over the years :roll:, but I don't find the moon has much to do with it. While I have always been a little bit more horny than the average woman, my drive ramped up significantly a couple of years ago.

I wouldn't be an SP if I didn't get as much pleasure as my playdates, so I'm pretty much horny all the time and any one of my senses can set me off.

• Like 1