Bailey angelina

Hey all, long time lurked! Anyway saw her ads in the provider section but can't find any info on her. Usually like to read a review before I take the plunge.

Guest s**nflute
Hey all, long time lurked! Anyway saw her ads in the provider section but can't find any info on her. Usually like to read a review before I take the plunge.

Welcome tekkie!!

If you can't find any ads this is a great opportunity for you take one for the team and certifie yourself as a new member.

Will you forward to your review.

Welcome Tekkie!

Skinflute is right. If you've lurked for awhile, it's time to take one for the guys team. I would like to see more people that read the reviews before choosing a provider, to write one as well. If nobody tries, where do the reviews come from? ;)

Welcome tekkie!!

If you can't find any ads this is a great opportunity for you take one for the team and certifie yourself as a new member.

Will you forward to your review.

• Like 1

Guest s**nflute

You are so........Sensual Erin....merçi

Edited by s**nflute
typo

Guest s**nflute
i recently booked a session....

So you want us to get on our knees praying for a review afterwards....

We know how to reach you.......

you needn't beg...

Cerb is not a review board - it is a recommendation board.

So you want us to get on our knees praying for a review afterwards....

We know how to reach you.......

• Like 2

you needn't beg...

ie: read between the lines. When someone cannot give a positive review, they write nothing here and sometimes post on the other Board.

Edited by explorer69

Guest s**nflute
you needn't beg...

You are so correct.......if you have not already recommended....

please enlighten us.

Guest k***na

I believe she was going by the name of Skymillz and now its Bailey Angelina. Her profile does not show it in her "User Notes" though...

Saw Baily last night and was looking for her recommendations thread to post...scrolling up and seeing the initial "non-recos" surprised me. A lot.

Because to be honest, from the first contact on the phone I found her voice to be friendly, warm and sexy. Which describes her quite well also. I was greeted at the door by a welcoming hug and kiss and we proceeded to her massage room. Never having seen her before, I was initially going to book for an hour..once I arrived I was subjected to a lovely view of her amazing ass as she climbed the stairs ahead of me, by the time we reached the second floor of her condo...about 2 seconds interval...I booked for 2 hours...P

Now, some things are not planned and chemistry plays a big part but after 30 minutes of teasing, caressing, foreplay and I was feeling particularly happy...a level of happiness that usually occurs at the conclusion of a massage...she just says no worries and proceeds to give me one of the top 3 massages of my life. I've been at this over 25 years and had hundreds of massages from around the world, so for me, that is no small recommendation. I found her to be an enjoyable conversationalist, an amazing masseuse, a sensual lover and very sexy...so again, surprised about the lack of recos for this lady...but ymmv I guess, as in all things...Repeat? Without question...Have a safe an happy New year's everyone...:)