Question about NuDen

I have been to several of the Ottawa area stripclubs but havent been to NuDen yet. I notice there is very little chatter about NuDen on Cerb. I've heard very mixed reviews about NuDen from some of my favorite dancers, for example, Brooke (formerly of Barbs) moved to NuDen and while she was working there she had wonderful things to say about the club, yet after a month she returned to full time work at Barbs. I have checked out NuDens website and I think the club looks quite impressive.

Could some of my fellow Cerbites who frequent stripclubs let me know how they feel about NuDen?

The biggest issue with this club is the stage. The club has 2 levels and the stage is raised. Therefore those on ground level are always looking up and those on 2nd level find the stage is far away. Nice selection of ladies and food is good. Good variety of seating, good washrooms. Saturday afternoons usually has a different selection of ladies, perhaps very part timers. Two CR areas so ask your lady which one she prefers.

this is why I haven't wanted to go there even though it's only 5 minutes from my work but I'm shy by nature and the no privacy in the CR is pretty much a show stopper :(

Guest **n****er

I can confirm less privacy than Barbs...

They have the new open CR on the main floor. A few of the old ones still upstairs but constant doorman patrol. Even if your their just to enjoy a nice sensual lapdance with no expectation of more, it's a little annoying having the openness and constant walkbys.

do you happen to work there Katsmith?

Additional Comments:

btw, it's been about 10 years since I've been to any club. What are the going rates for dances these days? I remember it used to be $10 but I'm sure that's gone up now.

Also, I used to be so shy I'd sit there with my hands at my sides the whole time...is it ok to touch a little when in a CR?

The Nuden is my favourite club on this side of the river. I live fairly close though so the location isn't an issue for me as it might be for some. Lots of space and plenty of seats, great sound system, huge projection screen for catching a game or the fight, and generally plenty of girls working. Couple times I've had food there it was pretty good too.

The only downside for some might be the CR privacy thing I suppose. There are a few booths but most girls use the "open concept" CR they put in. It's basically an open room with two separated sides, bunch of chairs and a couple couches in a row beside each other, with walls/ceiling covered in mirrors. It doesn't bother me personally cause I'm never looking for "mileage" and too focused on the dance to even notice anyone else nearby, but might not be others' cup of tea.

For reference I'm the type to be there on a Friday or Saturday when it's bumping so if you are the guy that likes the low key day atmosphere I can't really speak to that.

btw, it's been about 10 years since I've been to any club. What are the going rates for dances these days? I remember it used to be $10 but I'm sure that's gone up now.

Also, I used to be so shy I'd sit there with my hands at my sides the whole time...is it ok to touch a little when in a CR?[/Quote]

Dances are 20$ and touching is allowed save between the legs. Comfort level might vary with dancers so it wouldn't hurt to ask if you're unsure etc but it's pretty standard. Not uncommon for a girl to grab your hands and place them for you if you're being shy ;) I think this is pretty much the case for all clubs in the area these days.