Savannah George

I've seen this name out there for quite some time. Any feedback from other gentlemen out there as to what to expect?

Additional Comments:

I've seen this name out there for quite some time. Any feedback from other gentlemen out there as to what to expect?

I know that there were comments from over a year ago, I was just looking for something more recent.

I've tried to see her numerous times but i guess she doesn't take new clientele or she doesn't like studs lol Ive heard she has a nice body so give her a try

Just saw her yesterday. Great lady with a killer body. My experience with most ladies is the experience usually gets better with time and it was my third experience with SG yesterday. She did say she isn't taking a lot of new customers but she might consider it. Good luck.

Well I think I ruined my chances of seeing her for ever!! Lol, yesterday I looked her up on ec before work around 8:30 and clicked on her add with my iPhone and it dialed the number automatically but I hung b4 it rang however the lovely new iPhones keeps letting it ring even though u hang up so about 3 minutes later I get a blocked call so I answer it and on the other line was an angry savannah she asks did someone just try calling(i woke her up) anyway it kinda caught me off guard so after i figure out who it is i explain the situation and than she hangs up on me. So I fucked up My chance I'm guessing

Edited by Hardpumps84
Grammar

Yep, you're likely done. You might try emailing her and explaining again. She might not have been listening the first time as she was pissed about being woken up. Gotta love those fiery latin women!

Another cell phone related tragedy. Ever notice when watching crime shows, how often the suspect is caught because of cell phone use?

I had a fireman buddy once who was banging some chick on the side. Anyway one day they are going at it in his car and he must have accidentally hit the button on his phone which dials home. The answerring machine then tapes 45 seconds of him screwing this chick. It wouldn't have been so bad except she keeps saying his name, telling him to fuck her harder. His wife and kids come home, hit the machine and next thing you know all of his stuff is piled on the driveway when he gets home.

Damn cellphones! ;)